Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-11-2010, 04:39 PM   #11
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkevcu View Post
Kids are a direct result of the parenting (or lack thereof) that they receive. I took my son to a Thomas the Tank Engine event at a railroad. Leading up the the whole event, I was miserable thinking about the brats that would be there.

I was amazed that all of the kids were appropriately behaved, and every time I saw one getting out of line, a parent dealt with them. I had one kid ran right into me at full speed, not watching what he was doing. The mother made him apoligize... "I'm sorry" didn't cut it. She made him say "I'm sorry for running into you."

This was a Tweetsie Railroad in Boone, NC.

If my son starts to act up...we leave, and he knows it. He's better behaved in public than he is at home.
That's awesome... makes sense actually... parents who are very involved in their kid's interests are more likely to be actively involved in actually raising their kid. Most of the fucked up little monsters are mostly from people who look at their kid as a chore or inconvenience, rather than taking the time to actually care more about their kid than themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittie61984 View Post
No need to go through all of that trouble. Just eat where kids can't go. Such as the Titty Club!!!
Ooo... greatest idea ever... Walmart type store designed for men... ran by topless and/or naked women. Completely with a topless optometrist (do these look better like this, or like this?), an old guy barber who uses the clippers for everything (and ALWAYS straight razors your neck), and a fucking steak place instead of Subway/McDonald's....

Now imagine, replace all the girls stuff with a single isle for shampoo (Pert Plus) and manly deoderant, replace all the clothes with 5 racks (shorts, slacks, t-shirts, dress shirts, and jeans), a shelf for socks and underwear... anyway, you see where I'm going... No toys, no home decor, only frozen meals, beer, and meat in the grocery section... Replace all of that bullshit with more guns and sporting goods, good tools, and a motorsports dealer and... WIN!

Did I mention naked chicks?
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote