Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-12-2010, 10:00 AM   #1
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

Moto: 2009 HD Street Classic
Unhappy HOLY SHIT Mothernature punches us in the face

And this is how it ended...

The 800# 25' tall kids blow up jumpie ended up nearly crushing us and ended up 200 yards down/across the street along with 3 mangled pop up tents on top of us.

Read how below...

We were having a bday party in the back yard of the neighbors house when this storm came thru. Started out as just rain, got all the kids under the pop up tents, heavy rain, we're holding the pop up tents, wind, more wind, then this gust of wind at least 50mph blew the 800# 25' tall 20' wide blow up kid jumpie came straight for us. Deflects off the pop up tents while crushing them on top of us. The women are protecting the kids, the men are protecting the women. Now the pop up tents go flying and crushing on top of us... food flung in every direction while the wind blows the 8' confrence tables and chairs like they weighted nothing. INSTANT crazy!! Meanwhile the 800# blowup mows over 4 sections of 6' tall privacy fence like they were made of toothpicks, deflects off that and flys up 2 stories, takes out the siding ,chimney cap on the 2nd story of the house, and street sign; to settle against a street light pole 200 yards down and across the street. The 20' wide trampoline blows over the other 6' fence and ends up 40' in the neighbors yard. People are scattering and trying to pull the mangled pop up tents off the special ed kid stuck under the tents. All meanwhile during it's pouring like a white out, and sideways. Remember 50' winds with probably 10-20mph more in gusts.

Finally after ensuring that there is nobody stuck under the 800' blow up, counting all the kids inside the house, we make sure nobody is hurt, and sum up the damages. Most of the grown ups compile in the garage watchin in amusement of the whole event and in admire all of our soaking wet clothes.

The clean up consisted of lifting the twigs that use to be a privacy fence, cutting up the mangled pop up tens (3 of them), picking up all the food, dishes, tables and chairs are everywhere.

We are still in complete shock yet amusement. But very thankfull still that nobody got hurt. Now hang the pinyota and let's get back to the party.

After which I tend to my yard that has 3 sections of 6' privacy fence down, and 2 broken posts. Which took me a $80 trip to home depot and 3hrs to fix. Uma and I would like to thank my brother in law and Caveman for helping.

Caveman... "Oh that's right, right there, pull it out, OH YEAH BABY!!!"

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
Run Amsoil Product
Gas Man is offline   Reply With Quote