Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-23-2010, 04:39 PM   #12
101lifts2
WSB Champion

Moto: 2009 Kawi ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatard View Post
I was coming home from dinner. I was doing the speed limit. I was in my car. My daughter was in the seat next to me.

A kid (her classmate, 11 yrs. old at the time) ran INTO THE HIGHWAY WITHOUT LOOKING, OPPOSITE THE CROSSWALK, AGAINST THE LIGHT, AT 10:00 PM on a school night.

I was driving a Corvette.

Who got careless driving? Who lost their license for a year? Who had to go bankrupt? Who got sued for a million dollars? Who had their life ruined? Me.

BTW, the kid was back in school, before my car was back from the shop.

Little piece of shit, and his greedy cunt mom ruined my life. The cop lied in court, and the Monmouth county prosecutor, through my lawyer threatened me, and told me if I didn't plead out, they would send me to jail.

I don't expect things will go much better for this guy. If you think it matters how fast he was going, or if was even his fucking fault, you're a fool.

Welcome to reality.

A crying mom can move mountains. It only takes the help of spineless men around her, who want her to stop crying.
Negating the threat portion and greedy mom, you are 100% responsible for your vehicle control. Granted there is maybe nothing you could have done, but nontheless. I'm assuming no witnesses? And what is opposite the crosswalk? Ran into the street, but sort of perpendicular to the crosswalk?

I think there is more to this story..like you were distracted or something, but don't know. They don't ticket you for careless driving if you are not doing anything illegal (well..not supposed to anyway..lol).

Ron Paul - 2012

Mark of Excellence
GM
101lifts2 is offline   Reply With Quote