Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-25-2010, 10:55 AM   #11
z06boy
Letzroll

Moto: 07 Red R1 & 07 Blue R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
You ate exactly right, I was assuming the black was reacting to insults from the white man. I absolutely have no proof of this and was attempting to defend him without merit. I see now that I was wrong and was actually being even more racist by defending him. I would like to again apologize for my statements and hope that you all can forgive me for my ignorance in this any many other matters of this nature. If it is any consolation, I am now pledging to forgo my self appointed role as "the defender of African Americans" on this board.
Quite frankly they don't deserve my defense of them for the most part.
What a trip...if you really posted this.

Let me get one thing straight...people have verbally pizzed me off and I have thrown the first punch in an altercation before HOWEVER when I did...it was MY fault that the situation turned physical and IF I had gotten my azz handed to me...there would be no one to blame but me.

I've also stated that I wouldn't want to be around the old white dude period...he comes off as an instigator and has a screw loose and I also said the black guy is probably an ok person to be around when he's not drinking so I sure am not taking sides due to race.

I did say in an earlier post that I was glad to see that when the white guy started winning that other blacks didn't join in and help the black guy just because he's black and I still feel that way. I've seen it happen too many times in my life and I hate that chit.
z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote