Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-24-2010, 10:55 PM   #11
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

I wish there was a guide for honkies on what terms they can use and when it is acceptable. Can I say nigger or nigga if I'm quoting a black comedian? For example "Fuck your couch nigga" from Dave Chappelle. I like saying that when joking around with friends (white, black, asian, or if I'm at Tiger's house Blasian). What if I'm singing some NWA? Do I have to go "Fuck the police comin straight from the underground. A young (pause) got it bad cause I'm brown"? Then what if I'm fighting a person who happens to be black. I HATE anyone I'm in a fight with and if I think calling someone a nigger will make them feel shitier while I beat them up then you are going to see the n-bomb dropped a lot.

Oh yeah, what if I go through my ancestory and find out my great great great grandpa was black? I do not look black but doesn't the 1 drop rule apply? Can I say it then and chill in Compton?

I also refuse to use "African-American" because I have yet to meet a true African-American except for two friends from high school who where whiter than ghosts. Hell, they even called the crotch bomber "African-American".

Jessie, Sharpton, and Dr. Dre need to get on this and clear this shit up for us crackers.