Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Riding > Street

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-08-2009, 02:46 PM   #11
Speedracer42
Kneedragger

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
And it was prob said by a guy who has never raced a lap in his life. That shit irritates me (as a racer) is all.

Dude this post is full of, "I'm a racer or he's a racer so he should know" bullshit. You think that because someone spends a couple hundred a weekend club racing that his "perspective" on MotoGp or racing in general is more valid than someone who hasn't. Well, I did some club racing back in the day, NOW is my opinion valid? Hayden and his fans have a bucket load of excuses to explain why he can't win. I love it because I predicted this in an old thread. They are already breaking out the "Ducati developed that bike for Stoner" excuse. I wonder about that, since Casey wasn't their "A" rider when he won his championship... BTW everyone is judged statistically, you're not a great pick up artist if you only fuck one hot chick.

Btw I agree that Chad deserved the championships he got but it's the shit that he talks in between the races that makes me dislike him. He won't just acknowledge that Stewart is better than he is. I believe that James is racing a couple outdoors this season, I can't wait to watch him completely smoke Chad Reed.
I do think an opinion on a racers performance is more valid from someone who has raced. You ever see a surgery on tv? Like on "Life in the ER" or a show like that? If you are a plumber and because it is televised your opinion on the docs performance is now valid? People can and should have opinions. But I will certainly put more weight on one's opinion than others. If a newb posted a question on which bike to get and an MSF instructor, a trackday instructor, and a guy who has been riding for 3 days all posted their opinions who's are you more likely to listen to?

And I agree 100% with your sentiments on Reed. This year James doesn't need to be there. Plenty of other guys are showing him the way.
Speedracer42 is offline   Reply With Quote