Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-19-2008, 02:01 PM   #11
fnfalman
Europhile

Moto: Aprilia RS125, Aprilia SR50 Factory, Aprilia Tuono, BMW Rockster, KTM 990 Adventure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Maygin View Post
Darn, if only I didn't have a wonderful life and job HERE in south Florida, I'd be all over it! Sexual debauchery with strange men is my calling card, after all!
Hey, I'm not inviting you to stay in SoCal permanently now! It's only a weekend visit designed to cheer you up.

BTW, Mule, young dudes don't know how to treat a woman right, either in or out of the bedroom. Isn't that right, MistressMaygin?

We'd start out the day by a quick drive to Redondo Beach, breathing that fresh, cool salty air that is ubiquituous to California coast, have a light and healthy breakfast at my favorite joint CJ's Cafe. Then a scenic drive up the famed Pacific Highway Coast to Santa Barbara with a quick detour through the canyon twisties of Malibu for some high speed thrills. Lunch at the excellent Santa Barbara Inn's Fresco restaurant. Go up further to tour the vineyards at Santa Maria and have a nice snack off my packed picnic basket with Italian cold cuts, fresh fruits and champagne while sitting at the beach of San Luis Obispo. on the way back, we would stop by Ventura to have dinner at my favorite French restaurant there, the 71 Palms. Chef Didier makes his own pate campagne along with the most delightful salad nicoise and onion soup. I'd ask him to make my personal favorite dish lamb rack in demiglace cherry sauce (he only makes this dish especially for for me) for us, some proper red Bordeaux to accompany the meal. Finish off with more champagne and his incomparable creme brule. On the drive back, we'd make a stop at one of the secluded and secret beaches in Malibu where we'd dance to the soft, romantic rhythms of Rhumba while I whisper sweet nothings in your ears, shielding your alabaster skin against the the cool ocean breeze with my manly bulk, hot with the blood coursing through my veins fueled by the passionate Latin beats. As we return to my home with you swooning in my muscled arms, we'd kiss gingerly as I prepare a hot bubble bath to cleanse the both of us.

THEN THE LEATHERS, THE WHIPS, THE CHAIN AND THE LIVE SACRIFICIAL CHICKEN WILL COME OUT AND WE WILL HAVE SEX LIKE SAVAGE BEASTS!!!

fnfalman is offline   Reply With Quote