Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-11-2009, 05:24 AM   #1
Quick281
Victim of Blazer Rapage

Moto: 06 GSXR 600
Default TWFix ER, need thoughts.

Alright, we seem to have our share of medical people around here so I am going to post this up here before walking into a hospital.

Last Sunday I was out in the desert riding quads with my buddy. We end up finding a fun little jump and eventually I biff it.

Couldn't have been going more than 20 mph when I hit the ground nor do I think I went very high but here is whats going on.

The quad went right and I went left which basically slammed me into the ground, sand mostly but hard ground under that. I had a helmet on (which saved me a nasty concussion) and some long sleeve clothes.

Beyond some rash on my arm and back I landed pretty hard on my left hip area on my back. I was all sorts of tingly for a while but all my limbs are functioning and I went on with my road trip walking around like an old man. About about 5 days I feel the pain is about the same, maybe less and I do feel that the swelling has gone down some. My mobility is fine but I do feel like I have a golf ball stuck in my left lower back.

The part that is weirding me out is that I am now getting some yellowish bruising on two spots on my lower back which I did not land on at all. I rarely bruise and for it to show up this late in the game has me worried. I tried to take a good pic but thats hard to do on my own. Please forgive the unsightly end of me. The bruises don't show up that well but there is some light scattered bruising around the area where I landed. I just don't understand why these other two areas are bruising up.

I know this is an odd post but I figured I would try and take advantage of the forums before walking in somewhere and forking over money I don't have right now. I do have health insurance though.

I am off to bed and I will see how I feel again in the morning.

My 06 GSXR 600 <-- Its Clickable Fools.
Quick281 is offline   Reply With Quote