Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Events

View Poll Results: Will you stay at the Blairsville Holiday Inn for the meet in Suches GA May 8-10?
Yes I'm staying there 13 43.33%
No, I'm either not coming or will have other accomodations. 17 56.67%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-16-2009, 08:12 PM   #11
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
Originally Posted by derf View Post
http://www.denniskirk.com/1/1/121175...g-1001791.html

So I bout this bag, should come in the mail next week, and I'll write my thoughts on it. I wound up spending a nice chunk of change at denniskirk last night. Between the bag, a rear tire, windshield and some other small things I think I should have just made a mortgage payment instead.
when it comes in I'd like to see some better pics... is it one giant compartment? or split off?

the only problem I had with my cortech saddle bags was the rain fly's... they SUCK... because of all the straps you have to use to secure them, you can't secure the rain fly properly. I had to cinch them up... then use the cord and tie them to my bike so when they flew off (which they did a couple times) I didn't loose them.

and you cannot ride with out the rain fly's.... the bags are made of sponge apparently. can't even sit for a couple minutes with out soaking through.
I'll be packing my clothes in plastic bags first... and leaving the covers at home I think.
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote