Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 01-27-2011, 05:35 AM   #1
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt
Default psp2 is a bad mother shut yo mouth

The Full Specs CPU: ARM® Cortex™-A9 core (4 core) GPU: SGX543MP4+ External Dimensions: Approx. 182.0 x 18.6 x 83.5mm (width x height x depth) (tentative, excludes largest projection) Rear touch pad: Multi touch pad (capacitive type) Cameras: Front camera, Rear camera Sound: Built-in stereo speakers, Built-in microphone Sensors: Six-axis motion sensing system (three-axis gyroscope, three-axis accelerometer), Three-axis electronic compass Location: Built-in GPS, Wi-Fi location service support Keys / Switches: PS button, Power button, Directional buttons (Up/ Down/Right/Left), Action buttons (Triangle, Circle, Cross, Square), Shoulder buttons (Right/Left), Right stick, Left stick, START button, SELECT button, Volume buttons Wireless communications: Mobile network connectivity (3G), IEEE 802.11b/g/n (n = 1x1)(Wi-Fi) (Infrastructure mode/Ad-hoc mode), Bluetooth® 2.1+EDR (A2DP/AVRCP/HSP)

Uncharted Killzone WipeOut Resistance LittleBigPlanet Hustle Kings Hot Shots Golf Sony says the new PlayStation Portable will also play PSone games supported via its PlayStation Suite platform and will be backwards compatible with downloadable PSP games. To demonstrate this, Capcom's Jun Takeuchi demoed Monster Hunter Portable 3rd for the PSP on a NGP. Third parties have shown demonstrations of Yakuza 4 and Metal Gear Solid 4 running on the system, with Activision announcing a Call of Duty for the new PSP.
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 07:16 AM   #2
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Sweet. I will probably play my original psp until it wears out though.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 07:37 AM   #3
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Heck, I haven't touched my PSP 2000 God of War edition in a year...that's pretty ducking sweet though....
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 07:41 AM   #4
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

eh, I'd never mess with it. They just need to start making better games for phones that aren't on AT&T.
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 07:49 AM   #5
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
eh, I'd never mess with it. They just need to start making better games for phones that aren't on AT&T.
The specs are sweet but again AT&T kills it for me too...
Old 01-27-2011, 08:46 AM   #6
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Quote:
This isint the phone
Old 01-27-2011, 09:11 AM   #7
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
This isint the phone
I know, I wouldn't use this one very much. Carrying additional devices is not worth it to me and if I am at home, I am playing games on the big screen.
Old 01-27-2011, 09:26 AM   #8
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Quote:
I know, I wouldn't use this one very much. Carrying additional devices is not worth it to me and if I am at home, I am playing games on the big screen.
I used the hell out of my phat. Probably would have died of boredom overseas without it, so ill probably snag this one as well, they are already talking about a greater implementation of remote play with the ps3...if that means ps3 games and ps3 multi I'll sell an arm for it. The rear touchpad is a stroke of genius. Assuming the face and actual triggers are analog this thing will finally have the same inputs as a ds3.

Edit, just looked at its got bluetooth. Wonder if that means I can prop it on a stand and link a dualshock to it. I may need to make a visit to the comments and suggestions page

Last edited by Dave; 01-27-2011 at 09:29 AM..
Old 01-27-2011, 09:52 AM   #9
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:
I used the hell out of my phat. Probably would have died of boredom overseas without it, so ill probably snag this one as well, they are already talking about a greater implementation of remote play with the ps3...if that means ps3 games and ps3 multi I'll sell an arm for it. The rear touchpad is a stroke of genius. Assuming the face and actual triggers are analog this thing will finally have the same inputs as a ds3.

Edit, just looked at its got bluetooth. Wonder if that means I can prop it on a stand and link a dualshock to it. I may need to make a visit to the comments and suggestions page
See, I wouldn't carry with me and I don't really take trips where I need it for boredom because my trips usually involve vacation or business. Business for me aren't boring because I am a customer and vendors can be a lot of fun. Just be a waste, I would rather play PS3 or 360 instead of small screen at home.

I want a phone that is capable of all that, all devices in one.
Old 01-27-2011, 06:32 PM   #10
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:

Bluetooth has been for Skype and music/media in the past... BTW explain why it has a 3G symbol on the screen if it isn't a phone? Can you use cell WiFi?