Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Belly up to the Bar (aka The Post Whorin' Thread) (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=6070)

tommymac 05-08-2012 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 512043)
God, this makes me fuckin happy I am married.

its the grass is always greener kind of thing, although I dont miss the whole going out all the time and trying to "hook up" thing. I converted wifey into a beer geek like me so we can go to a good beer bar and have a perfectly good time. And we dont have to scream to hear one another over loud bad dance music.

Dave 05-08-2012 03:55 PM

Topper on the whole night was the pan handler on the wheelchair giving me the thumbs up for her company :lol

Rangerscott 05-08-2012 04:49 PM

Wheres the fun in eating the same colored m&m day in and day out? So you know yours are clean so what. What if the yellow really does taste better than the red ones.

Trip 05-08-2012 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 512047)
Yeah fuck you. Single life blows dicks. Specially when I thought I had the one

You got your pro and cons to both, you definitely had a con night with that one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 512048)
its the grass is always greener kind of thing, although I dont miss the whole going out all the time and trying to "hook up" thing. I converted wifey into a beer geek like me so we can go to a good beer bar and have a perfectly good time. And we dont have to scream to hear one another over loud bad dance music.

yeah, i hated going out and never really met women that way anyway. Too much of a dork.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rangerscott (Post 512052)
Wheres the fun in eating the same colored m&m day in and day out? So you know yours are clean so what. What if the yellow really does taste better than the red ones.

If you can get the different types of tasty m&ms day in and day out, more power to you. As said before, pros and cons to both. I didn't have that kind of luck or game. I found a good m&m and stuck with it.

tommymac 05-08-2012 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 512058)
You got your pro and cons to both, you definitely had a con night with that one.

yeah, i hated going out and never really met women that way anyway. Too much of a dork.

If you can get the different types of tasty m&ms day in and day out, more power to you. As said before, pros and cons to both. I didn't have that kind of luck or game. I found a good m&m and stuck with it.

I was kind of the same way, wasn tgood at striking up a comvo. oddly enough karen and i met in a club. her best friend was sort of hooking up with a guy I used to play football with so I had that as a bit of an in and the rest was history.

Trip 05-08-2012 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 512060)
I was kind of the same way, wasn tgood at striking up a comvo. oddly enough karen and i met in a club. her best friend was sort of hooking up with a guy I used to play football with so I had that as a bit of an in and the rest was history.

I knocked my wife to the ground and hurt her coming off a chairlift. I am a decent skier (freeheal and alpine) from living in Alaska, but I never tried snowboarding before that trip. I decided to try it and I was horrible at it, but it worked out well. LOL

Rangerscott 05-08-2012 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 512058)

Did she melt into your hands?

Rangerscott 05-08-2012 09:14 PM

Dave. At least she didn't throw up on your or pass out.

Trip 05-08-2012 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rangerscott (Post 512070)
Did she melt into your hands?

No, I am not even close to that smooth. I was and still am pretty dense when it comes to women.

Rangerscott 05-08-2012 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 512073)
No, I am not even close to that smooth. I was and still am pretty dense when it comes to women.

Same here or they just irritate me.