Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Belly up to the Bar (aka The Post Whorin' Thread) (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=6070)

tommymac 09-14-2011 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corey (Post 489850)
Ours was a basic intro type deal. List all the body systems, their components, and the functions of the systems. List the components of the cell and their functions. Types of tissue, location, and function. Some chemistry stuff, some chemical processes, lipids, phospholipids, cholesterol, ATP, and all that other chemically good stuff. Next test we dive into Bones and Muscles. I've got a very vague recollection of the bones from way back in the day in Biology, so maybe all that dormant information will spring to the surface. Or maybe I'll be generally retarded still.

Krebbs cycle and cellular respiration, god I hated that stuff lol

Rider 09-14-2011 12:57 PM

Day 2 of German class in the books, my freakin head is spinning. :skep:

Corey 09-14-2011 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 489851)
Krebbs cycle and cellular respiration, god I hated that stuff lol

Yuck. I hope I don't have anymore exposure to that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rider (Post 489853)

Gutten Tag meine freund! 2 years of German class, 4 years of living in Germany, and that's about the extent of my knowledge. :lol:

tommymac 09-14-2011 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corey (Post 489863)
Yuck. I hope I don't have anymore exposure to that.

Gutten Tag meine freund! 2 years of German class, 4 years of living in Germany, and that's about the extent of my knowledge. :lol:

that stuff was the worst, then I discovered organic chemistry :lol:

Corey 09-14-2011 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 489869)
that stuff was the worst, then I discovered organic chemistry :lol:

Fuck man, no organic chemistry in CVT. Or biochem. Or any chem. Thank god. Chemistry does not agree with my brains.

tommymac 09-14-2011 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corey (Post 489871)
Fuck man, no organic chemistry in CVT. Or biochem. Or any chem. Thank god. Chemistry does not agree with my brains.

it was physics and electronics for me, the only reason I passed in HS was the prof was a big supporter of our football team so he helped/made sure we got through LOL

Corey 09-14-2011 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 489872)
it was physics and electronics for me, the only reason I passed in HS was the prof was a big supporter of our football team so he helped/made sure we got through LOL

Fuck man. I took Chemistry in my junior year of high school and scraped by with a D+, the worst grade I got in high school. I took it again in my senior year to fix that, and three weeks in, I was failing, again. So I dropped that shit and took the shit grade. Then in the first round of college I picked majors that avoided ever having to take chem, but it got me nowhere. Now, round two of college, and I have an actual degree that has a future, and wouldn't you know, I had to take chem, again. Somehow, I got a B+, but retained almost none of it. It's like water and oil. The info might be in there, but it's not mixing with the brain.

Rangerscott 09-14-2011 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rider (Post 489853)

You planning on hurting people's ears?

tommymac 09-14-2011 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rangerscott (Post 489935)
You planning on hurting people's ears?

his choices in music hurt most peoples ears :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

njchopper87 09-14-2011 10:38 PM

I don't envy you people at all for medical terminology and bone/muscle memorization. My sister had a blast with that shit last semester. Chemistry was fun, but hard.. I only went as far as chem II. Actually, the only reason why it was fun is because of my professor. I hated that shit. I'm just happy the worst I have to take on right now is subneting.