Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Belly up to the Bar (aka The Post Whorin' Thread) (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=6070)

tommymac 09-13-2011 08:15 AM

congrats

the chi 09-13-2011 10:47 AM

Congrats!!! WTF didnt you start yourself a thread man? This is worthy news...deserves better than postwhoring thread!

Cutty72 09-13-2011 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the chi (Post 489637)
Congrats!!! WTF didnt you start yourself a thread man? This is worthy news...deserves better than postwhoring thread!

Yeah, I will.... just want more than one pic to put in it! :lol

Corey 09-13-2011 11:52 PM

I took my first Anatomy and Physiology test tonight. I think my brain is broken from cramming all that information into such a tiny container.

defector 09-14-2011 12:04 AM

Hey, did anybody hear about that motorcyclist in Utah? I think I'm gonna make a thread about it.

Cutty72 09-14-2011 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the chi (Post 489637)

Thread is up...

tommymac 09-14-2011 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corey (Post 489776)
I took my first Anatomy and Physiology test tonight. I think my brain is broken from cramming all that information into such a tiny container.

taking I or II? It was just sheer memporization with all the muscles and bones

Corey 09-14-2011 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 489792)
taking I or II? It was just sheer memporization with all the muscles and bones

One at the moment. The memorization part I have no problem with. It's the sheer bulk of all the information. I had just under 600 flash cards to get through this test, and it's the "easy" one. Something that saved me slightly is that I'm taking Medical Terminology at the same time and there's already a good amount of overlap that helped with some of it. Bring on test 2.

tommymac 09-14-2011 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corey (Post 489841)
One at the moment. The memorization part I have no problem with. It's the sheer bulk of all the information. I had just under 600 flash cards to get through this test, and it's the "easy" one. Something that saved me slightly is that I'm taking Medical Terminology at the same time and there's already a good amount of overlap that helped with some of it. Bring on test 2.

I think our first exam were th ebones and mostly the skull. The second was the muscles and we had to know the name, its origin, insertion and action. being a gym rat football player helped me too.

Corey 09-14-2011 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 489849)
I think our first exam were th ebones and mostly the skull. The second was the muscles and we had to know the name, its origin, insertion and action. being a gym rat football player helped me too.

Ours was a basic intro type deal. List all the body systems, their components, and the functions of the systems. List the components of the cell and their functions. Types of tissue, location, and function. Some chemistry stuff, some chemical processes, lipids, phospholipids, cholesterol, ATP, and all that other chemically good stuff. Next test we dive into Bones and Muscles. I've got a very vague recollection of the bones from way back in the day in Biology, so maybe all that dormant information will spring to the surface. Or maybe I'll be generally retarded still.