Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Belly up to the Bar (aka The Post Whorin' Thread) (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=6070)

Gas Man 05-19-2011 10:41 PM

Ok... bbm me

marko138 05-20-2011 08:12 AM

How far away are you two from each other?

azoomm 05-20-2011 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 471227)
How far away are you two from each other?

From the looks of things, two inches...

marko138 05-20-2011 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 471249)

:lol: Well played.

Mudpuppy 05-20-2011 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 471249)

hilarious.. nicely done fucker..

we are about 30 minutes from each other..

the chi 05-20-2011 10:20 AM

I need a do over. This day sucks.

dReWpY 05-20-2011 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the chi (Post 471270)

i agree, i started this day off in the ER, can i have a mulligan?

buzzcutt2 05-20-2011 12:27 PM

I'm going home in 30 minutes...happy early weekend to me. :rockwoot:

the chi 05-20-2011 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drewpy (Post 471282)
i agree, i started this day off in the ER, can i have a mulligan?

What happened? Hope you're okay...

Mudpuppy 05-20-2011 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the chi (Post 471270)

i agree as well or let's just move to tomorrow.. fuck this day

Gas Man 05-20-2011 10:28 PM

I don't want to hear it!

I worked from 7-5, cut the grass from 5-7, shower and eat, left bk to work at 8, bk here till 3am or so.

tommymac 05-21-2011 02:21 AM

work is the suck tonight. too many damn pelvic exams and shits just dragging out. plus my shits are all screwey this weekend :(

Gas Man 05-21-2011 04:45 AM

Poop problems?

Cutty72 05-21-2011 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 471429)
I don't want to hear it!

I worked from 7-5, cut the grass from 5-7, shower and eat, left bk to work at 8, bk here till 3am or so.

Took you 2 hours to cut the grass?? Your yard doesn't look that damn big from the pics you've posted! Was your walker getting in the way of the mower or what?

tommymac 05-21-2011 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 471460)
Poop problems?

I wish, all gyn sort of stuff. And I got cursed out by 2 ghetto rats with 3rd grade educations. One was bitching she couldnt breathe yet she was talking to anyone who would listen, onl yproblem was I didnt want to listen LOL

Gas Man 05-21-2011 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutty72 (Post 471466)
Took you 2 hours to cut the grass?? Your yard doesn't look that damn big from the pics you've posted! Was your walker getting in the way of the mower or what?

I know... that's the point!! The F'in grass was probably over 8" high. I had to cut it in the lowest speed (walk behind) and in the front yard I was only getting like 4-6 passes to empty of the bag. Must have started that damn thing at least 25 times.

Cutty72 05-21-2011 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 471502)
I know... that's the point!! The F'in grass was probably over 8" high. I had to cut it in the lowest speed (walk behind) and in the front yard I was only getting like 4-6 passes to empty of the bag. Must have started that damn thing at least 25 times.

Don't bag it, duh. Just start in the middle and blow it in a windrow, then pick it up if you must.

Gas Man 05-22-2011 03:39 AM

Nope. I bag the front almost all the time. Only time I don't is if its seeding or something with the fertilizer. Further, it was so damn long it would have been like bailing hay.

Under stand that for the front yard I'm basically a lawn guy/freak. I have the most "kept" grass on my street. Well besides this week anyway. Lol

Cutty72 05-22-2011 03:23 PM

So just blow it in a windrow and rake it up. Don't have to stop so much and restart the mower.

caveman 05-22-2011 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutty72 (Post 471694)
So just blow it in a windrow and rake it up. Don't have to stop so much and restart the mower.

You don't understand. He has to have the nice pretty mowed grass lines left in it. He even gets bent out of shape when ANY of his neighbors walk in it and mess it up with footprints. The only exception to this rule is the kids, he doesn't start the "You damn kids get off my lawn" speach till they are at least 16. Hell, he even started the "wave" pattern cut to add to the look of the "up/down", the "side-to-side", and the "diagonal."

I can somewhat understand as I hate when my yard looks like poo but I don't get bent about the walking on it after a fresh mow. Now ride through my yard with a bycycle and I may get a little pissed.

But that's his thing

tommymac 05-22-2011 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caveman (Post 471716)
You don't understand. He has to have the nice pretty mowed grass lines left in it. He even gets bent out of shape when ANY of his neighbors walk in it and mess it up with footprints. The only exception to this rule is the kids, he doesn't start the "You damn kids get off my lawn" speach till they are at least 16. Hell, he even started the "wave" pattern cut to add to the look of the "up/down", the "side-to-side", and the "diagonal."

I can somewhat understand as I hate when my yard looks like poo but I don't get bent about the walking on it after a fresh mow. Now ride through my yard with a bycycle and I may get a little pissed.

But that's his thing

so no burnouts on your front lawn :lol:

Cutty72 05-22-2011 10:56 PM

And I drive a 8,000 lb truck through mine randomly... :lol:

Gas Man 05-22-2011 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutty72 (Post 471694)

Nope not in my front.... back yard maybe.

Quote:

But that's his thing

Yep.. my thing. But heck most of the time caveman never even comes out of his cave to do anything outside. Another reason why he goes by that.

marko138 05-23-2011 08:11 AM

Quote:

But that's his thing

I like a nice lawn too. I mow mine a different direction each time. I like the nice lines and shits in it too.

I'm with Gas on this. Stay off my motherfucking lawn.

Trip 05-23-2011 08:27 AM

I would totally trench ya'll lawns if I lived nearby. LOL

good odds, they come back with a dog or gun comment.

marko138 05-23-2011 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 471796)
I would totally trench ya'll lawns if I lived nearby. LOL

good odds, they come back with a dog or gun comment.

You'll stay off my fucking lawn. My fence helps insure that.

Trip 05-23-2011 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 471815)
You'll stay off my fucking lawn. My fence helps insure that.

short wood fence or chain link?

marko138 05-23-2011 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 471823)

None of your damn business.

Trip 05-23-2011 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 471827)
None of your damn business.

I will adjust for worst case then, LOL

azoomm 05-23-2011 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 471823)

Did you just type "roadtrip" for me and my truck? Muahahah

Gas Man 05-23-2011 09:16 PM

Go anywhere near my grass and I'll shoot your sorry southern ass. :lol

azoomm 05-23-2011 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 471993)
Go anywhere near my grass and I'll shoot your sorry southern ass. :lol

You seem really fascinated with getting ass...

Gas Man 05-23-2011 09:33 PM

Yeah... I'm married.

"How you doin sexy?" ;)

Mudpuppy 05-24-2011 09:56 AM

notice he said go anywhere near my grass and i will shoot you, but if you go near his ass he will back up into ya..

tommymac 05-24-2011 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 471832)
I will adjust for worst case then, LOL

Short wood, it should be easy to take out.

Want me to pick up soem beers :rockwoot:

Trip 05-24-2011 10:26 AM

Sounds like a plan to me.

tommymac 05-24-2011 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 472099)
Sounds like a plan to me.

so everyones roadtrip plans are clever ploys. its twf rally 2011 at markos house and were breakin the fence :rockwoot:

Trip 05-24-2011 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 472101)
so everyones roadtrip plans are clever ploys. its twf rally 2011 at markos house and were breakin the fence :rockwoot:

Let's bring him a couple cases of good beer. We are taking out his fence and trenching his yard, we can at least leave him a lot of good beer to drown his sorrow.

tommymac 05-24-2011 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 472102)
Let's bring him a couple cases of good beer. We are taking out his fence and trenching his yard, we can at least leave him a lot of good beer to drown his sorrow.

Leave a lot of good beer, can tmake any promises there :lol:

marko138 05-24-2011 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 472102)

At least you're not totally cold blooded.

Trip 05-24-2011 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 472110)
At least you're not totally cold blooded.

yeah, tommy's the enforcer

the chi 05-24-2011 02:04 PM

Has anyone given any thought to where our country is going judging by the current crop of young people?

Every day I deal with a truck load of college students, who's mommies and daddies still pay for everything, do all their thinking for them and make all their phone calls. These 20 somethings can't tell me where they live or what their social security is and the list goes on. (They have to call their roommate, try to tell me they live in a PO Box or call mommy to tell them what they should know themselves.)

And every day I shudder to think that if these idiots are where our country is now, lord help us all when they need to have jobs and actually be a productive member of society.

marko138 05-24-2011 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the chi (Post 472154)
Has anyone given any thought to where our country is going judging by the current crop of young people?

Every day I deal with a truck load of college students, who's mommies and daddies still pay for everything, do all their thinking for them and make all their phone calls. These 20 somethings can't tell me where they live or what their social security is and the list goes on. (They have to call their roommate, try to tell me they live in a PO Box or call mommy to tell them what they should know themselves.)

And every day I shudder to think that if these idiots are where our country is now, lord help us all when they need to have jobs and actually be a productive member of society.

We're doomed.

Gas Man 05-25-2011 03:53 AM

No we are fucked. We are waiting for the reach around but it will never come.

derf 05-25-2011 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the chi (Post 472154)

Thanks for that explosive expose on what has been wrong with the country for the last eleventy billion years.

Yeh kids today are dumb, no common sense. Dont worry we were dumb too, with no common sense. Our parents were dumb too with no common sense, same goes for our grand parents. I wouldnt worry too much about them. It the 40 somethings that are dumb as a rock that scare me

the chi 05-25-2011 08:55 AM

Yeah but when you were 18 or older were Mommy and Daddy still paying all your bills while you sat around and got fat/high/arrested for stupidity? Were they still making all your phone calls, all your decisions while you didn't know your own address, social security or phone number?

At 12 I had a full time job and paid for everything I wanted except food at the parents table. At 16 I bought my own cell phone, with my own money, paid all my minimal bills and paid rent to my parents and drove a $500 car thats the one thing my parents ever actually bought for me. When I was 18 I had 2 full time jobs, bought my own car, knew where I lived, my SS, all the phone numbers for emergencies, etc. I was also able to hold a telephone call that didnt consist of "uh, uh i dunno" as well as hold polite social conversation in person. At 19 I bought my first house.

I mean really. I may have been an overachiever, but at the ripe old age of 18 (or OLDER), when you are living on your own, albeit in the apartment your parents pay for and using the free bmw they gave you, as a college student should you not be able to do simple things on your own? How do these morons even get into college or sign up for classes?!?

azoomm 05-25-2011 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the chi (Post 472346)
Yeah but when you were 18 or older were Mommy and Daddy still paying all your bills while you sat around and got fat/high/arrested for stupidity? Were they still making all your phone calls, all your decisions while you didn't know your own address, social security or phone number?

At 12 I had a full time job and paid for everything I wanted except food at the parents table. At 16 I bought my own cell phone, with my own money, paid all my minimal bills and paid rent to my parents and drove a $500 car thats the one thing my parents ever actually bought for me. When I was 18 I had 2 full time jobs, bought my own car, knew where I lived, my SS, all the phone numbers for emergencies, etc. I was also able to hold a telephone call that didnt consist of "uh, uh i dunno" as well as hold polite social conversation in person. At 19 I bought my first house.

I mean really. I may have been an overachiever, but at the ripe old age of 18 (or OLDER), when you are living on your own, albeit in the apartment your parents pay for and using the free bmw they gave you, as a college student should you not be able to do simple things on your own? How do these morons even get into college or sign up for classes?!?

The point is, YOU might have been ambitious. But, in "our day" there were plenty of mouth-breathers.

My daughter just did a project where she had to interview different people that grew up in different decades. "Teenager in the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s" and the last question was "How is your generation different than those that came after you?" The answer was generally the same for each :lol:

the chi 05-25-2011 10:03 AM

Thats just sad. I know we all have dumb ppl in our generations, but I swear, EVERY SINGLE ONE I get in my office, be it for setting up utilities, probation, citations, etc, not a single one of them has the reasoning or intellectual power god gave a hamster. Had a new one last night, didnt know where she was born. *face plam*

the chi 05-25-2011 10:03 AM

Thats just sad. I know we all have dumb ppl in our generations, but I swear, EVERY SINGLE ONE I get in my office, be it for setting up utilities, probation, citations, etc, not a single one of them has the reasoning or intellectual power god gave a hamster. Had a new one last night, didnt know where she was born. *face plam*

azoomm 05-25-2011 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the chi (Post 472365)

That's because the others can get shit done without making it to your office...

Trip 05-25-2011 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 472367)
That's because the others can get shit done without making it to your office...

bingo, the smart people don't end up fucking around in gov't offices. They get stupid people to handle it for them. LOL

tommymac 05-25-2011 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 472368)
bingo, the smart people don't end up fucking around in gov't offices. They get stupid people to handle it for them. LOL

they know how to delegate :)

the chi 05-25-2011 10:27 AM

Sorry guys, this office is old fashioned, we dont allow anyone to delegate, it all has to be done in person. On a rare occasion we allow them to do it via fax, but in general everyone has to come here in person, with id, etc to do anything. Therefore, they all gotta see me and 99.9% are like I described. I have to tell mommies all the time they cant do it, their kid has to.

Granted, I do deal with a lot of morons on the probation side...but thats to be expected...

Rider 05-25-2011 11:58 AM

:tremble: Whats up homies?

Trip 05-25-2011 01:45 PM

hey man, how you been?

tommymac 05-25-2011 01:49 PM

Welcome back.

marko138 05-25-2011 01:55 PM

There he is.

Rider 05-25-2011 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 472404)
hey man, how you been?

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 472406)
Welcome back.

Busy as heck. Love the new job but it's keeping me busy.

Gas Man 05-26-2011 01:01 AM

WTH Rider... when you coming down to hang with me & Mud?

Dave 05-26-2011 01:30 AM

a glorified AAA utility position player just won a Major league ballgame. I fucking love baseball.

Rider 05-26-2011 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 472507)
WTH Rider... when you coming down to hang with me & Mud?

One of these weekends. Mid June is looking good.

Gas Man 05-27-2011 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rider (Post 472525)
One of these weekends. Mid June is looking good.

Sweet... hit me up on the telly.

Rider 05-27-2011 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 472732)

Werd.

Mudpuppy 05-31-2011 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 472732)

yes governa, please hit him up on the telly..

Dave 06-02-2011 07:40 PM

:P

Dave 06-05-2011 03:28 AM

i just fixed my playstation with an old arming switch from a nos fogger kit :p

Particle Man 06-05-2011 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 474212)
i just fixed my playstation with an old arming switch from a nos fogger kit :p

You gonna mount it in the dash of your car now?

:lol:

tommymac 06-05-2011 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Particle Man (Post 474216)
You gonna mount it in the dash of your car now?

:lol:

I think hes prety much obligated to :lol:

dReWpY 06-05-2011 11:13 AM

At 10 am its a heat index of 101..... shits hot

tommymac 06-05-2011 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drewpy (Post 474246)
At 10 am its a heat index of 101..... shits hot

What do you expect living near the equator :lol:

Rangerscott 06-05-2011 11:20 PM

Why doesn't a chicken wear pants?

Because it's pecker is on it's head.

Particle Man 06-06-2011 06:59 AM

Clucking hilarious.

the chi 06-07-2011 09:21 AM

Does anyone else hate inane chatter?

I'm sitting at my desk listening to my boss and another coworker discuss their kitchen sinks. Literally.

And one of them comes in everyday to flipping read the paper, usually out loud, TO ME.

Everyday. I think Im going to hit the store when I go to the bank and get some noise canceling earphones. Maybe that will drown them out.

Wait, now it's dishwashers. And windows.

marko138 06-07-2011 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the chi (Post 474576)
Does anyone else hate inane chatter?

I'm sitting at my desk listening to my boss and another coworker discuss their kitchen sinks. Literally.

And one of them comes in everyday to flipping read the paper, usually out loud, TO ME.

Everyday. I think Im going to hit the store when I go to the bank and get some noise canceling earphones. Maybe that will drown them out.

Wait, now it's dishwashers. And windows.

Yes. I hear it all the time. STFU!!!!

Rangerscott 06-07-2011 10:05 AM

I can help them with the windows.

defector 06-21-2011 04:22 PM

Overheard today:
Please don't call HR!
Quite possibly my new favorite phrase.

tommymac 06-21-2011 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by defector (Post 477351)
Overheard today:
Please don't call HR!
Quite possibly my new favorite phrase.

Is that followed by scream and I iwll kill you :lol:

defector 06-21-2011 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 477356)
Is that followed by scream and I iwll kill you :lol:

In my mind I think I heard a zipper.

tommymac 06-21-2011 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by defector (Post 477363)
In my mind I think I heard a zipper.

that can work too :lol:

Dave 06-22-2011 10:23 AM

I adore Revy.

Don't fucking click if you're at work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKwaP...e_gdata_player

t-homo 06-23-2011 01:35 AM

ok bitches here are some passwords for porn sites enjoy! u better go fast roody-poos they are for bangbros

l:Particleman08 *************

edit by trip: do not post stolen passwords on my site.

Trip 06-23-2011 08:15 AM

Hey look, particle is a member of bangbros...

Trip 06-25-2011 03:01 PM

Went out and finally did the service on the GS and washed it.

I have my first squared off rear tire, I feel ashamed...

Rangerscott 06-25-2011 05:46 PM

Bank sign said 113F. FUCKING AWESOME!

I just got done burning my feet on the concrete. It is so fucking hot and dry here. The water situation is getting serious.

Mr Lefty 06-26-2011 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 478347)
Went out and finally did the service on the GS and washed it.

I have my first squared off rear tire, I feel ashamed...

go drag your heads and feel better :lol:

tommymac 06-27-2011 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Lefty (Post 478555)
go drag your heads and feel better :lol:

he can prolly round them back off LOL

KSGregman 06-27-2011 12:57 PM

Thinking of selling the M109-R...use the proceeds to buy my daughter a car...and pick up a new Concours 14 next spring....

Decisions....decisions....

azoomm 06-27-2011 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KSGregman (Post 478653)
Thinking of selling the M109-R...use the proceeds to buy my daughter a car...and pick up a new Concours 14 next spring....

Decisions....decisions....

Damn children and the things we do for them...

tommymac 06-27-2011 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 478654)

Too bad we cant sell them, oh wait did I say that out loud :lol:

KSGregman 06-27-2011 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 478654)

She's a good kid.....it's not really much of a decision...I just hate the hassle of fielding all of the non-serious inquiries about the bike. :lmao:

I'm too busy to ride much this summah anyway....sell it, get her car...and buy the more touring oriented bike in the Spring of next year....that plan sounds like a winnah. :dthumb:

Rangerscott 08-11-2011 11:24 PM

Hahahaa. So what if I do this.

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/677...as?rel=by_user

Mudpuppy 08-12-2011 02:16 PM

it's fucking friday.. that is all..

tommymac 08-13-2011 05:30 PM

Spent/am spending just about my whole saturday working, well at least it helps me pay off the triumph.

Rangerscott 08-13-2011 10:26 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c01E3oi-uos&NR=1

ceo012384 08-19-2011 10:24 AM

ahh friday... how I have missed thee for 6 days..

Trip 08-19-2011 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceo012384 (Post 486331)
ahh friday... how I have missed thee for 6 days..

whore

Rangerscott 08-19-2011 08:55 PM

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/001...10_xlarge.jpeg

Whats the first thing that came to mind seeing this?

Gas Man 08-19-2011 10:51 PM

Gangbang. Smiling cause the deed is done.

derf 08-20-2011 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 486396)
Gangbang. Smiling cause the deed is done.

Hehehehe, but it looks like they left winston out

Rangerscott 08-22-2011 08:31 PM

http://vimeo.com/27268591