Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Gym closed! Mind open? (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=17704)

Homeslice 12-29-2010 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tallywacker (Post 437407)
How did you guys manage to make this thread lame?

Where is your turnaround strategy, Ace?

Dave 12-29-2010 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldun170 (Post 437415)
Geez...relax

Fine...back on topic

The leg sleds at my gym can easily handle 40 plates.

Ironically so can snooki :lol:

Trip 12-29-2010 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 437422)

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/...82_468x576.jpg

pauldun170 12-29-2010 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 437422)

:lol:

azoomm 12-29-2010 03:07 PM

Speed actually joined here... he left by his own choice. Probably still stalks.

Dave 12-29-2010 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 437442)
Speed actually joined here... he left by his own choice. Probably still stalks.

He probably made the mistake of mentioning candlejack. Oh shi

Triple 12-29-2010 03:37 PM

In related news, I accidentally pissed on some dude's shoes this afternoon.

Porkchop 12-29-2010 04:45 PM

Where did I just go now? :scratch:

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldun170 (Post 437341)
What are you? TWF's publicist?

I like the reference there. Good work.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldun170 (Post 437345)
We've moved on to hairy italians.
keep up

Im a hairy italian.... you don't want to move on this topic... :lol:

Amber Lamps 12-29-2010 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 101lifts2 (Post 437226)
The swaskita has been in use for 3000 years which has a meaning of "life and good luck". I don't see anything wrong with it. Just because the Nazis used it, doesn't mean they changed the meaning.

Context, how many times do I have to explain? Whether it's about using the "N" word or saying something sexual to a woman...context. I'm not mad at Alki BUT to suggest that he got his swastika tattoo because he's REALLY into Hindu spiritualism is quite a stretch. I have a friend that spent many years in a Neo-Nazi organization...tons of Nazi-style tats. Now he's married to a black woman. I have no doubt that Alki got the tat with a racist intent. I'm saying that people can change...:idk:

Amber Lamps 12-29-2010 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 101lifts2 (Post 437239)
Funny how times change since they were allowed on military uniforms in WW1. It was also used heavily in Germany long before Hitler came to power.

It's like anything else...we are short lived in this country.

It was cool to be racist back then!!!:lol: Heck, it was mandatory!!!:wink:

Amber Lamps 12-29-2010 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Triple (Post 437448)
In related news, I accidentally pissed on some dude's shoes this afternoon.

Were you too weak from your "crazy diet" to hold your dick properly?

101lifts2 12-29-2010 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber Lamps (Post 437473)
Context, how many times do I have to explain? Whether it's about using the "N" word or saying something sexual to a woman...context. I'm not mad at Alki BUT to suggest that he got his swastika tattoo because he's REALLY into Hindu spiritualism is quite a stretch. I have a friend that spent many years in a Neo-Nazi organization...tons of Nazi-style tats. Now he's married to a black woman. I have no doubt that Alki got the tat with a racist intent. I'm saying that people can change...:idk:

Or he just got it to look "badass". I mean seriously...if people want to judge others soley by a tattoo, then go right ahead. It amazes me on the internet how people like to be in the "it's not me" camp while patting themselves on the back.

Tmall 12-29-2010 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 101lifts2 (Post 437509)
Or he just got it to look "badass". I mean seriously...if people want to judge others soley by a tattoo, then go right ahead. It amazes me on the internet how people like to be in the "it's not me" camp while patting themselves on the back.

And what I don't like on the internet is people who argue the most pointless aspect of a debate so they're not wrong..

Amber Lamps 12-29-2010 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 101lifts2 (Post 437509)

Aren't you one that judges people based on appearance, skin color, clothes ? Seriously? Getting something permanently etched into your skin says something about you at that time at least. If he had gotten, "I HATE NIGGERS" tattooed across his back, would we be allowed to judge him then? You sound like all the fags and other groups that run around flaunting their lifestyle/beliefs in the world's face. The cry because people "judge" them. You could be the biggest Nazi, racist, motherfucker in the world and no one need ever know...:idk:

tallywacker 12-29-2010 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber Lamps (Post 437519)
Aren't you one that judges people based on appearance, skin color, clothes ? Seriously? Getting something permanently etched into your skin says something about you at that time at least. If he had gotten, "I HATE NIGGERS" tattooed across his back, would we be allowed to judge him then? You sound like all the fags and other groups that run around flaunting their lifestyle/beliefs in the world's face. The cry because people "judge" them. You could be the biggest Nazi, racist, motherfucker in the world and no one need ever know...:idk:

Agreed, tattooing a swastika to you says a lot about a person. It's known hate symbol across the world.

Leon 12-29-2010 10:27 PM

Wow, what an epic thread. 101, sucks your gym closed.

Triple 12-29-2010 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber Lamps (Post 437476)
Were you too weak from your "crazy diet" to hold your dick properly?

Forgot to use both hands.

Amber Lamps 12-29-2010 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Triple (Post 437579)
Forgot to use both hands.

Hahaha good comeback!

tallywacker 12-30-2010 01:05 AM

Yeeeep

tommymac 12-30-2010 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon (Post 437573)
Wow, what an epic thread. 101, sucks your gym closed.

come on leon, get with it, the gym thing was so 3 days ago :lol:

Dave 12-30-2010 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 437640)
come on leon, get with it, the gym thing was so 3 days ago :lol:

waddaya expect him to say? wow bro nice swastika!? :lmao:

tommymac 12-30-2010 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 437646)

well if it is as nice swastika he could compliment it :lol:

101lifts2 12-30-2010 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber Lamps (Post 437519)

Everybody judges based on what your described and if you think you don't you are lying. I never said you cannot judge. What I said is you cannot assume your judgement is correct based on a tatto. You even posted a picture of Akill with a black girlfriend...was he only racist from the time he got the tat to the time he got the girlfriend? So which is it? Is he racist or is he racist only towards black men? You are contradicting yourself. And putting "I hate niggers" on your back isn't a symbol, it's a statement, which is totally different.

For the record aren't YOU the one who flauntes your lifestyle in the world's face? I bought lid..I make a thread. I got shit for xmas ...I make a thread. I got a new gf I make a thread....redflip

Amber Lamps 12-30-2010 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 437646)

Actually, I'd expect that...:lol:

Amber Lamps 12-30-2010 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 101lifts2 (Post 437650)
Everybody judges based on what your described and if you think you don't you are lying. I never said you cannot judge. What I said is you cannot assume your judgement is correct based on a tatto. You even posted a picture of Akill with a black girlfriend...was he only racist from the time he got the tat to the time he got the girlfriend? So which is it? Is he racist or is he racist only towards black men? You are contradicting yourself. And putting "I hate niggers" on your back isn't a symbol, it's a statement, which is totally different.

For the record aren't YOU the one who flauntes your lifestyle in the world's face? I bought lid..I make a thread. I got shit for xmas ...I make a thread. I got a new gf I make a thread....redflip

I never said I don't, in fact I ADMIT to being visually judgmental.:lol:

What you said was, "if people want to judge others soley by a tattoo, then go right ahead. It amazes me on the internet how people like to be in the "it's not me" camp while patting themselves on the back."

If he had a pink triangle tattooed on his butt, I'd think he was gay. The word "symbol" does actually MEAN something you know.:wink: You use them in place of "statements" ....:wink:

BTW I do start threads and guess what? People, like yourself, do judge me based on them. Duh! You've made judgments about me several times on this forum. How dare you "judge" me based on a picture or a single phrase?

shmike 12-30-2010 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber Lamps (Post 437699)
Actually, I'd expect that...:lol:

Totally.

Nobody loves a Swastika more than a Russian Jew. :wtfru:

Ninjakel 12-30-2010 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shmike (Post 437726)
Totally.

Yup. The day he says that, is the day I fall over.

Dave 12-30-2010 11:08 AM

Quote:

Totally.

Thus my comment

Leon 12-30-2010 11:22 AM

Quote:

Totally.

Only way I'd compliment that tattoo would be as I was carving it out with a butter knife. :lol

Dave 12-30-2010 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon (Post 437755)
Only way I'd compliment that tattoo would be as I was carving it out with a butter knife. :lol

Pics or ban :lol:

azoomm 12-30-2010 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon (Post 437755)

Awwwww, you're such a sweet guy. I feel the love.

Leon 12-30-2010 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 437761)
Awwwww, you're such a sweet guy. I feel the love.

Thanks, I'm trying to be more gentle for the new year.:angel:

Ninjakel 12-30-2010 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon (Post 437773)

:dvrofl::dvrofl::dvrofl:

azoomm 12-30-2010 01:11 PM

Quote:

:lol

Leon 12-30-2010 02:21 PM

What are you 2 lovely ladies trying to say?

Ninjakel 12-30-2010 02:25 PM

That you might be a bit of an asshole.

Love ya babe.
Mean it.

azoomm 12-30-2010 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninjakel (Post 437819)
That you might be a bit of an asshole.

Love ya babe.
Mean it.

Might be onto something. We do have a thing for the strong, quiet types.... even if they are more than a bit evil. But, evil in a oh so good way :lol:

Leon 12-30-2010 03:09 PM

I am not an asshole or evil. I'm a nice person that cares about all living things. I feel bad for 101's gym closing. I know I'd be upset if I had to go to another gym. It's like my second home.

Kaneman 12-30-2010 03:17 PM

Leon is one of the nicest dudes I've had the pleasure of hanging with, straight up. If he's fucking with someone, or being an asshole...there's a good reason for it.

the chi 12-30-2010 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 437408)
Everyone here has the right to bear arms

I think you mean "bare" arms. :lol:

Paul, it does cross ethnic lines. I'm not any of the "hairy" races already stated above, am Irish and Belgian, with a few other things mixed in, and um, I shave my arms. It's a must. If I wasnt so paranoid and let myself go, I'd also have a unibrow like all my uncles. And there is zero italian or latino in my familia.

Quote:

Try a spoon in that case. :wink:

pauldun170 12-30-2010 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the chi (Post 437839)

Paul, it does cross ethnic lines. I'm not any of the "hairy" races already stated above, am Irish and Belgian, with a few other things mixed in, and um, I shave my arms. It's a must. If I wasnt so paranoid and let myself go, I'd also have a unibrow like all my uncles. And there is zero italian or latino in my familia.

Belgium might be the culprit. You could have some eastern European gypsy genes in there. Belgium historically filled with roving bands of prostitutes....gypsies...damn gypsies

anywhose...

List out the "other"
Its really important that you do. Its for science.

MILK 12-30-2010 03:34 PM

I truly love this thread!

Ninjakel 12-30-2010 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon (Post 437833)
I am not an asshole or evil. I'm a nice person that cares about all living things. I feel bad for 101's gym closing. I know I'd be upset if I had to go to another gym. It's like my second home.

:blah::blah::blah:

yeah, ok, ace.

:dvrofl:

Dave 12-30-2010 04:23 PM

Quote:

I said what I meant and I meant what I said hairy arms :P and where'd you get the idea irish ain't hairy? I'm scots irish with a bit of eastern europe tossed in and I grow my own shirts :lol:

Rangerscott 12-30-2010 05:17 PM

Quote:

Nah. He had it right.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_zgMt9IvqJe..._bear_arms.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_REkgXByDyu.../bear+arms.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_I2uQkGxIyk...ar+arms+bp.jpg

http://images2.memegenerator.net/Ped...-bear-arms.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2246/...db6044.jpg?v=0

Why in the hell is this a sticky?

Gas Man 12-30-2010 05:29 PM

I was wondering the same thing... sticky? for real?

Homeslice 12-30-2010 05:32 PM

Mind closed.

Dave 12-30-2010 05:34 PM

Guilty

OneSickPsycho 12-30-2010 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rangerscott (Post 437880)

Next year's Halloween costume? I think YES!

dReWpY 12-30-2010 06:13 PM

and yes a thread this epic is supposed to be stuck, i didnt do it, but i agree with the stuck

askmrjesus 12-30-2010 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldun170 (Post 437300)
We already knew Bill was rascist. Hearing him talk about minorities is like hearing a SNL satire of a white nationalist spokesperson.

Not funny enough to laugh at but...

i dont know how to follow that up.

I don't know how to follow that up either.

On the one hand, he once said the holocaust was probably only 100,000 people or so.

On the other hand, he only believes in the Old Testament, which basically makes him Jewish. Well, Jew-ish.

I'll tell you one thing though, if I find one more short Nazi pedophile weightlifter with hairy arms in this bitch, I'm gonna punch somebody right in their fucking snooki.

JC

the chi 12-30-2010 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldun170 (Post 437847)
Belgium might be the culprit. You could have some eastern European gypsy genes in there. Belgium historically filled with roving bands of prostitutes....gypsies...damn gypsies

anywhose...

List out the "other"
Its really important that you do. Its for science.

:lol: I dont think even my family knows.

I don't look anything like anyone in my family except the one dark hairy uncle I've got. There's one of us in every generation ( a dark skinned, eyed, and haired). My sisters are fair, with no body hair. Dad was definitely Irish, red hair, white skin. Mom fair, with no body hair. At least its just in the parts its sposed to be and not my chest or back. :lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 437862)
I said what I meant and I meant what I said hairy arms :P and where'd you get the idea irish ain't hairy? I'm scots irish with a bit of eastern europe tossed in and I grow my own shirts :lol:

:lol: Nice mental. I have no answer for that one. But then again, I dont look much irish do i?

azoomm 12-30-2010 10:36 PM

So, your "uncle" huh? :wink:

Dave 12-30-2010 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 438028)
So, your "uncle" huh? :wink:

Waka chicka wow wow

askmrjesus 12-30-2010 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber Lamps (Post 438044)
Speaking of "uncles" Apoc's Uncle thread got me wondering.... Did Alki's rap sheet specify that the victim was a girl?.....

Are you saying his black girlfriend was a beard?

Shit, a DOUBLE BEARD!

Someone please tell me he doesn't foster homeless puppies too, I'm trying desperately to hold on to the illusion of human decency.

Did anyone catch what he does for a living? Insurance salesman. I think I understand the whole thing now.

Think about it. All the "Big" guys have a mascot. Progressive has Flo the soul-less wonder, Geico has the lizard thing, Prudential has a rock, and Allstate has a big fucking black guy. How do you compete with all that?

Genius. That's how.

PedoNazi Inc.

"You give us fifteen minutes, who knows what happens..."

JC

Mikey 12-31-2010 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by askmrjesus (Post 437914)
I'll tell you one thing though, if I find one more short Nazi pedophile weightlifter with hairy arms in this bitch, I'm gonna punch somebody right in their fucking snooki.

JC

Best quote of the whole thread. :lol:

101lifts2 01-01-2011 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by askmrjesus (Post 437914)
I don't know how to follow that up either.

On the one hand, he once said the holocaust was probably only 100,000 people or so.....

From what I've read they took the number of Jews in Europe in 1939 and subtracted it from the number in Europe in 1946 and there was a 6 million or so deficiency. Now..they did not take into account all the Jews that fled to U.S/Canada or outside of Europe as they assumed these people to have been killed by Nazis. The total number of Jews in 1938 to 1948 increased by 15k worldwide as well. Come to your own conclusions I guess.

http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-holocaus...axarchive.html

Jew is a slang term used for the tribe of Judah, one of the 12 tribes of God's choosen people. Technically, you should call them Hebrew Israelites since they all had the same covenant with Moses.

askmrjesus 01-02-2011 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 101lifts2 (Post 438325)
From what I've read they took the number of Jews in Europe in 1939 and subtracted it from the number in Europe in 1946 and there was a 6 million or so deficiency. Now..they did not take into account all the Jews that fled to U.S/Canada or outside of Europe as they assumed these people to have been killed by Nazis. The total number of Jews in 1938 to 1948 increased by 15k worldwide as well. Come to your own conclusions I guess.

http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-holocaus...axarchive.html

Jew is a slang term used for the tribe of Judah, one of the 12 tribes of God's choosen people. Technically, you should call them Hebrew Israelites since they all had the same covenant with Moses.

Oy Vey.

Jew Watch?

Are you running for president of Iran?

JC

tallywacker 01-02-2011 11:10 AM

Did someone really quote Jew Watch?

askmrjesus 01-02-2011 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tallywacker (Post 438369)

Maybe Stormfront was loading too slowly...

JC

tallywacker 01-02-2011 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by askmrjesus (Post 438380)
Maybe Stormfront was loading too slowly...

JC

Maybe more than one swastika wearer on here.

Amber Lamps 01-02-2011 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tallywacker (Post 438413)

You think? Is it strange that it was the guy that was defending the swastika as a symbol earlier?:lol:

tallywacker 01-02-2011 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber Lamps (Post 438415)
You think? Is it strange that it was the guy that was defending the swastika as a symbol earlier?:lol:

I haven't kept up with the thread after it went into talking about hairy people. Someone quoting anti-Semite websites as reality was too much to ignore :lol

Amber Lamps 01-02-2011 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tallywacker (Post 438416)
I haven't kept up with the thread after it went into talking about hairy people. Someone quoting anti-Semite websites as reality was too much to ignore :lol

Yea, I'm gonna start quoting Al Queda for all my facts on Americans...:lol:

azoomm 01-02-2011 04:06 PM

This thread keeps going in pretty ridiculous circles :lol:

tallywacker 01-02-2011 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber Lamps (Post 438418)
Yea, I'm gonna start quoting Al Queda for all my facts on Americans...:lol:

Kind of like NK's official webpage...

http://www.korea-dpr.com/reunification.htm

Amber Lamps 01-02-2011 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 438421)

We do what we can....

101lifts2 01-02-2011 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tallywacker (Post 438369)

It was one of the first few that came up in the search. I've never heard of it until I read it, but use whatever source you wish to use by all means.

The number of Jews killed has sort of a significance from a biblical perspective. No Jew could believe that the Nazis could kill all Jews, hence why many Jews think the numbers may be overinflated. The reason is who would come to build the third temple if all are killed? If the final temple is not built, then the Messiah cannot come OR this would mean that the Jews in Europe are not actually the descendants of one of the 12 tribes. It's kind of double edged sword because they want to believe millions were killed, yet the Tanakh tells them they need a population to rebuild the temple as prophesied.

Jews have been persecuted since the punishment put on them by God for disobeying his laws (the punishment was the scattering, not necessarily the persecution). These persecutions have been done throughout history, but only done by those who do not follow the laws given to Moses.

101lifts2 01-02-2011 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tallywacker (Post 438413)

Uh no...it looks retarded.

Mikey 01-02-2011 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tallywacker (Post 438424)

I've never seen that before. It's awesome. :lol:

neebelung 01-02-2011 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 438421)

Epic doesn't even begin to describe. It's worth coming back to just for all the bear pics! :lol:

askmrjesus 01-03-2011 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 101lifts2 (Post 438432)
It was one of the first few that came up in the search.

That's what happens when you type, "crazy shit assholes say" in the Google box. (I think that was also a puzzle solution on Wheel of Fortune)

Quote:

Originally Posted by 101lifts2 (Post 438433)
Uh no...it looks retarded.

I guess that's one way to look at it.

Another way, could be to ask, why the fuck would you want to be a Nazi? Don't you go to the movies? The Nazi's always die in the end. It's like picking Indian, in a Cowboys and Indians game. Why are you even playing? Morons.

JC

Homeslice 01-03-2011 03:27 AM

:lol::lol::lol: http://www.korea-dpr.com/users/thai/...DSC1A01939.htm

Dave 01-03-2011 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by askmrjesus (Post 438541)
That's what happens when you type, "crazy shit assholes say" in the Google box. (I think that was also a puzzle solution on Wheel of Fortune)

I guess that's one way to look at it.

Another way, could be to ask, why the fuck would you want to be a Nazi? Don't you go to the movies? The Nazi's always die in the end. It's like picking Indian, in a Cowboys and Indians game. Why are you even playing? Morons.

JC

Well there's usually some hot blondes...

Gas Man 01-03-2011 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tallywacker (Post 438424)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 438567)

Talk about a F'ed perspective filtered by their govt I'm sure. No wonder they're so short, they live under a rock.

EpyonXero 01-03-2011 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tmall (Post 437401)
Lived a fake internet life. Had numerous "women" buy him bikes. Was a decorated army ranger who had been to Mogadishu. If you'd have listened you would have thought they based Black Hawk Down on his life. He basically didn't tell the truth about anything and was outed so far as to be blacklisted on a military service site for lying about his "honours"..

Oh, and he was actually dishonourably discharged as a private...

His wife also put a hit out on him. He killed the hitman. He shot a federale who shot him. I think he said he shot a child soldier once too, and the memory lived with him forever.

I'll keep adding em as I keep remembering if you want...

He also got his ass kicked by a hobo who caught him with a spinning back kick. This was probably true.

EpyonXero 01-03-2011 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by askmrjesus (Post 438359)
Oy Vey.

Jew Watch?

Are you running for president of Iran?

JC

lmao

tommymac 01-03-2011 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EpyonXero (Post 438726)
He also got his ass kicked by a hobo who caught him with a spinning back kick. This was probably true.

epic beard man kicked his ass, shit I didnt know that :lol:

101lifts2 01-03-2011 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 438650)
Talk about a F'ed perspective filtered by their govt I'm sure. No wonder they're so short, they live under a rock.

The U.S. government is the master of deception. See...even fooled you. redflip

Papa_Complex 01-04-2011 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by askmrjesus (Post 438541)

Must have been "Jeopardy" (answer in the form of a question).

CasterTroy 01-04-2011 11:27 AM

HOLY CRAP whatta thread :rockwoot:

Lesson here is if you're a little guy with a big ass cyber ego you better not try to e-flex up on somebody when you've got an entire village of skeletons in your closet :tremble:

Triple 01-04-2011 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasterTroy (Post 438921)
Lesson here is if you're a little guy with a big ass cyber ego you better not try to e-flex up on somebody when you've got an entire village of skeletons in your closet.

That and the last poster you want to fuck with is the omniscient one.

Papa_Complex 01-04-2011 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Triple (Post 438923)
That and the last poster you want to fuck with is the omniscient one.

Oh, JC is good all right, but don't let him fool you. His Omniscience is in the shop and he hasn't been Omnipotent since his early 20s.

Dave 01-04-2011 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papa_Complex (Post 438926)
Oh, JC is good all right, but don't let him fool you. His Omniscience is in the shop and he hasn't been Omnipotent since his early 20s.

I hear they make pills for that now

askmrjesus 01-05-2011 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasterTroy (Post 438921)
Lesson here is if you're a little guy with a big ass cyber ego you better not try to e-flex up on somebody when you've got an entire village of skeletons in your closet :tremble:

AKA: Don't write checks your Google search can't cash.

JC

Papa_Complex 01-05-2011 10:27 AM

:lol:

Gas Man 01-05-2011 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 101lifts2 (Post 438850)
The U.S. government is the master of deception. See...even fooled you. redflip

Maybe...

Kaneman 07-11-2012 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by askmrjesus (Post 436910)
Really?

I would think a registered sex-offender would have a tough time of it.

May 30, 2008.

Ring any bells?

Amazing what you can find on the internet, Frederick.

Shall I post the link?

JC

Still the most epic post on TWF...

Trip 07-11-2012 10:09 AM

How do I not remember this? Hilarious

OneSickPsycho 07-11-2012 10:42 AM

I like this one too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akilldema (Post 437064)
This is the last post I'll likely make here. I don't blame any of you for this. That whole situation was a great source of humiliation and shame. I'm sorry for being an asshole earlier, I did get carried away a bit. Thanks for the people who are being civil about it all. Again, I'm sorry for being a dick. I don't resent anyone here and I just hope you all don't have too much anger towards me.

Tmall 07-12-2012 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaneman (Post 515759)
Still the most epic post on TWF...

Agreed, his E-penis turned in an E-vagina in just a few key strokes of the almighty.

askmrjesus 07-12-2012 08:43 AM

Just consider it a public service announcement.

You know, for the good of mankind and all that shit.

JC

shmike 07-12-2012 10:32 AM

Jesus: "I may have died for your sins, but I'm not going to keep quiet about them."

Trip 07-12-2012 10:35 AM

There is another thread that comes close, but we cannot speak of such things.

Tmall 07-12-2012 11:35 AM

Ya know.. Some of us missed a fair bit of the good stuff. Fill us all in.

Trip 07-12-2012 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tmall (Post 515807)
Ya know.. Some of us missed a fair bit of the good stuff. Fill us all in.

you guys were here for the missing girl thread that I had to delete for legal reasons, lol. The name won't show up in the forums if you type it out. HA HA

OneSickPsycho 07-12-2012 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 515814)
you guys were here for the missing girl thread that I had to delete for legal reasons, lol. The name won't show up in the forums if you type it out. HA HA

I already forgot her name...

Tmall 07-12-2012 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 515816)
I already forgot her name...

I didn't.. Zo ee!

tommymac 07-12-2012 06:08 PM

didnt a thread with crazy kel get up there too?

tallywacker 07-17-2012 11:35 AM

Lol