Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Belly up to the Bar (aka The Post Whorin' Thread) (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=6070)

marko138 03-02-2011 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 453581)
I thought thats how it was for a govt job :lol:

Thats correct.

tommymac 03-02-2011 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 453611)
Thats correct.

just making sure, I dont want to work too hard and not be recognized as a state employee

Dave 03-03-2011 12:30 AM

anyone else ever wonder if hitler and eva braun ever dressed up as orthodox jews to spice things up in the bedroom?

dReWpY 03-03-2011 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 453844)
anyone else ever wonder if hitler and eva braun ever dressed up as orthodox jews to spice things up in the bedroom?

only if they wanted half off the tip

defector 03-03-2011 08:19 AM

So I'm in the pool supply store yesterday, and I here this woman whisper (loudly, I might add) her husband:
"Why does it always smell like chlorine in here? Every time we come in here it smells like chlorine."
The WTF look on his face was classic. Made my fucking day.

azoomm 03-03-2011 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by defector (Post 453862)
So I'm in the pool supply store yesterday, and I here this woman whisper (loudly, I might add) her husband:
"Why does it always smell like chlorine in here? Every time we come in here it smells like chlorine."
The WTF look on his face was classic. Made my fucking day.

:lol

Trip 03-03-2011 08:51 AM

You should of went up to her and said "I know, it bothers me too and I always wonder why it smells like fried chicken at KFC."

Mudpuppy 03-04-2011 10:47 AM

friday, that's all..

Lamnidae 03-04-2011 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mudpuppy (Post 454363)
friday, that's all..

x2..... not like it matters here though.

Dave 03-05-2011 10:17 AM

another weird dream night. gods walked the earth accepting food tributes and giant pancakes fell from the sky. one morning the most powerful decided he wanted human sacrifices and when met with resistance he changed most of the population to zombies and left through a portal to another world. i was leading a party of vaguely familiar looking characters upstairs through this hotel full of zombies and mummies brutally killing them with my bare hands while the others made due with whatever they could find in an attempt to reach the portal at the top so we could cross over and kill the god responsible. at some point i found a big white couch and started making out with this cute brunette who was dressed as a cheerleader and the dream ended with me leading her by hand towards the bathroom for a quickie as this claudia black looking girl gave me disapproving looks.

guess thats what i get for watching farscape before bed :lol: wish i could record this shit