Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Events (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   Southern Rally 2011 - Little Switzerland in September (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=16894)

Gas Man 09-19-2011 12:41 AM

Yeah capt. I paid good money to make it transform like that. Trunk detach kit, street glide seat & windshield. That's all aside of the other custom work.

I hear tommy. For different reasons. I just busted my back all day at home. Cleaning thru the house (like fall cleaning). Got a huge pile of donation, put out a bunch of trash, and then moved all the furniture into 1 room. Cut the grass and trimmed down the back yard garden plants. Then proceeded to rip out all the carpet. Getting new carpet put in tuesday, then put all the furniture back. Hopefully pack my clothes monday night. I know tuesday will be a long day as well.

Trip 09-19-2011 12:42 AM

Things keep getting better for me. I pulled a muscle in my back coughing up my lungs yesterday.

Riding is going to be fun....

Gas Man 09-19-2011 12:46 AM

I've done tt before trip. But it was my neck muscles.

tommymac 09-19-2011 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 490522)
Yeah capt. I paid good money to make it transform like that. Trunk detach kit, street glide seat & windshield. That's all aside of the other custom work.

I hear tommy. For different reasons. I just busted my back all day at home. Cleaning thru the house (like fall cleaning). Got a huge pile of donation, put out a bunch of trash, and then moved all the furniture into 1 room. Cut the grass and trimmed down the back yard garden plants. Then proceeded to rip out all the carpet. Getting new carpet put in tuesday, then put all the furniture back. Hopefully pack my clothes monday night. I know tuesday will be a long day as well.

the kicker for me is I havent had the time to do all that stuff at home that needs to be done too LOL.

I packed soem stuff yesterday just need a few things and will throw iit all in my hard cases.Chance of t-storms in ny thurs i am hoping that doesnt affect my departure time. if all goes well I will be on the road around 10. if I leave too early I will get caught in the tail end of rush hour through brooklyn and SI.

HokieDNA01 09-19-2011 04:58 PM

Wish I could attend. Just dont trust riding right now with my impending court dates. Maybe next year if I'm still able. Hope everyone has fun and stays safe. Watch out for the boys in blue!

tommymac 09-19-2011 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HokieDNA01 (Post 490605)
Wish I could attend. Just dont trust riding right now with my impending court dates. Maybe next year if I'm still able. Hope everyone has fun and stays safe. Watch out for the boys in blue!

just keep it under 140 and you will be fine

Sixxxxer 09-19-2011 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HokieDNA01 (Post 490605)

You facing possible loss of license??

Gas Man 09-19-2011 09:38 PM

I packed up most of my clothes tonight... YEA

tommymac 09-19-2011 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 490648)
I packed up most of my clothes tonight... YEA

Got the wifey to get a few trhings for me today and I will pack up when I get home from work tomorrow.

What time you guys figuring on arriving at tuggles?

Gas Man 09-19-2011 10:00 PM

Sometime in the evening... it's not a long ride from waynesboro to there... like 5 or 6 hours...