Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Belly up to the Bar (aka The Post Whorin' Thread) (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=6070)

azoomm 10-08-2010 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KSGregman (Post 416336)
Toss back a few shrimp....you'll be fine....what's the worst thing that could happen? :rofl: :lmao:

Oh maaaaaan. :lol:

Particle Man 10-08-2010 05:54 PM

Ouch :lol

Dave 10-08-2010 09:32 PM

Who else is watching nlds play right now? Phils are killin' it! :)

Dave 10-08-2010 09:57 PM

i hate when i get drunk enough to loose my fuckin beer. srsly

Dave 10-08-2010 11:11 PM

ive got mixed feelings on the braves being shit, on one side i know we can pound the stuffing out of them so id rather they slow or defeat the giants. on the other hand my lil sis is a fucking traitor and is a braves fan since moving to ga with her husband and i LOOOVE hearing her cry when they get stomped.

Hydrant 10-09-2010 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 416470)
Who else is watching nlds play right now? Phils are killin' it! :)

Shut it. :lol

My god the Reds suck. I sat there and watched it and all it made me do was just drink and drink and drink some more. It started off like oh yea Phils are gonna get major asskicking for the previous game, then in traditional Cincinnati team fashion they fuck it up at the last 3/4 of the game (Reds, Bengals, UC)

I thought they might have a tough time with the Phils, but dayum.

Dave 10-09-2010 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hydrant (Post 416556)
Shut it. :lol

My god the Reds suck. I sat there and watched it and all it made me do was just drink and drink and drink some more. It started off like oh yea Phils are gonna get major asskicking for the previous game, then in traditional Cincinnati team fashion they fuck it up at the last 3/4 of the game (Reds, Bengals, UC)

I thought they might have a tough time with the Phils, but dayum.

hah i was ready to lynch utley for those two throwing errors. ozwalt might have got his shit together if it wasnt for that. so much for all the worry about chapman eh? if i had a nickel for every scared call about that dude last week on 610 am :lol:

Dave 10-10-2010 11:10 PM

lookit all those sad faces, delicious :lol:

p.s. these tbs shmucks suck. next time im using the sync'ed radio coverge

t-homo 10-11-2010 12:09 AM

Picked up NHL 11 today. Game is fucking great.

Mudpuppy 10-12-2010 01:01 PM

still recovering from saturday.. it was a glorious day (up until the michigan loss and even then it still was a great day, other than the 3rd loss in a row).. did some shots, jello shots and margaritas at the tiki bar with Charles Woodson's Dad.. between my wife, BIL and me we polished off a gallon and 1-1/2 5ths of captain morgan.. along with many beers, shots, margaritas, etc. oh man i was hurting sunday and yesterday..