Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Belly up to the Bar (aka The Post Whorin' Thread) (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=6070)

Dave 10-08-2010 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 416151)
I'm pooping and wishing I had ate a corn poop candy bar that makes your poop rainbow colors.

Shittles, the candy that tastes the same on its way out

t-homo 10-08-2010 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 416148)
A bacon whopper lol

with a side of shrooms.

Quote:

Originally Posted by the chi (Post 416150)
I'm learning that a red wine hangover after drinking a whole bottle by myself but forgetting to eat dinner is memorable. And quite hard on the stomach.

Wine hangovers are the worst.

Dave 10-08-2010 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by t-homo (Post 416243)
with a side of shrooms.

Wine hangovers are the worst.

Nope, didn't even drink last night

KSGregman 10-08-2010 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the chi (Post 416150)
I'm learning that a red wine hangover after drinking a whole bottle by myself but forgetting to eat dinner is memorable. And quite hard on the stomach.

My best friend in Boston drank a bottle of red wine one night we were at the pub...and ate shrimp....then puked out of the passenger side window of my car while were going down the Mass Pike....I swear it looked like someone had their brains blown out all over my car.

Fecking disgusting... :lol: :lmao:

Hydrant 10-08-2010 03:29 PM

That visual is nothing short of WIN. I've puked out of the side of a moving car a handful or so times, but nothing like that. Other than going home New Years Eve, and it freezing to the side.

the chi 10-08-2010 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KSGregman (Post 416290)
My best friend in Boston drank a bottle of red wine one night we were at the pub...and ate shrimp....then puked out of the passenger side window of my car while were going down the Mass Pike....I swear it looked like someone had their brains blown out all over my car.

Fecking disgusting... :lol: :lmao:

That mental image did WORLDS for my sick stomach. Thanks dude. Really.

:vomit:

KSGregman 10-08-2010 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the chi (Post 416305)
That mental image did WORLDS for my sick stomach. Thanks dude. Really.

:vomit:

Hair of the dog, you big nancy....go knock back a glass of red wine and quit your griping! :p :lmao:

t-homo 10-08-2010 03:55 PM

On a float trip this summer, I was still feeling like shit as we got in the cars to drive up to the lodge from our campsites and I ended up opening the car door, leaning over and puking as we were driving past a church group campsite. It was glorious.

the chi 10-08-2010 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KSGregman (Post 416306)
Hair of the dog, you big nancy....go knock back a glass of red wine and quit your griping! :p :lmao:

:lol: No thanks, it took till lunchtime for the dry heaves to stop...and sticking with saltines and crackers was all that got me through today. Next time I'll remember to eat! Or maybe not drink the whole stinking bottle...gotta watch out for those Mary Kay parties. :wink:

KSGregman 10-08-2010 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the chi (Post 416321)
:lol: No thanks, it took till lunchtime for the dry heaves to stop...and sticking with saltines and crackers was all that got me through today. Next time I'll remember to eat! Or maybe not drink the whole stinking bottle...gotta watch out for those Mary Kay parties. :wink:

Toss back a few shrimp....you'll be fine....what's the worst thing that could happen? :rofl: :lmao: