Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Belly up to the Bar (aka The Post Whorin' Thread) (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=6070)

marko138 09-23-2010 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rider (Post 411439)
No and then

:lol:

CrazyKell 09-23-2010 04:29 PM

Stupid stupid people.

Someone with the same name as me has an email address that's very similar. I often get emails for this person. I usually reply to the person emailing to let them know they have the wrong address so the person they're looking for doesn't get shafted by not getting the info they need.

A real estate agent hasn't gotten the message and continually emails me.

So today I finally replied with "please stop emailing me. YOu have the wrong person."

To which she replied "wow. harsh"

To which I replied:
Not harsh at all. You read far too much into my email.

I continually get emails for someone named Kelly Gibbons that has an email address similar to mine. And rather than being "harsh" I simply let people know they have the wrong person so the real person they're looking for doesn't miss out on important information.

Not exactly a good business impression you're giving with snotty email replies like that.

She wrote back again:
Wow. Harsh.

So I wrote back:
Harsh would be telling you to fuck right off. I haven't done that....yet.

:lmao:

Rider 09-23-2010 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyKell (Post 411493)
Stupid stupid people.

Someone with the same name as me has an email address that's very similar. I often get emails for this person. I usually reply to the person emailing to let them know they have the wrong address so the person they're looking for doesn't get shafted by not getting the info they need.

A real estate agent hasn't gotten the message and continually emails me.

So today I finally replied with "please stop emailing me. YOu have the wrong person."

To which she replied "wow. harsh"

To which I replied:
Not harsh at all. You read far too much into my email.

I continually get emails for someone named Kelly Gibbons that has an email address similar to mine. And rather than being "harsh" I simply let people know they have the wrong person so the real person they're looking for doesn't miss out on important information.

Not exactly a good business impression you're giving with snotty email replies like that.

She wrote back again:
Wow. Harsh.

So I wrote back:
Harsh would be telling you to fuck right off. I haven't done that....yet.

:lmao:

You have a hell of a lot more patience than I do. After the first email they would have been on my blocked senders list with no reply.

CrazyKell 09-23-2010 04:41 PM

She replied back with "quite a lady". :lmao:

Particle Man 09-23-2010 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyKell (Post 411497)
She replied back with "quite a lady". :lmao:

:lol
Nice

TopGun 09-24-2010 09:37 AM

Should have told her "no, a real lady would have told you to fuck off and smiled while she handed you a glass of lemonade."

Mudpuppy 09-24-2010 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TopGun (Post 411615)
Should have told her "no, a real lady would have told you to fuck off and smiled while she handed you a glass of lemonade."

you forgot while giving you a hj under the table

t-homo 09-24-2010 12:26 PM

Yeah, that is the civilized professional thing to do.

CrazyKell 09-24-2010 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by t-homo (Post 411668)
Yeah, that is the civilized professional thing to do.

this is a personal email address.

the chi 09-24-2010 01:47 PM

So, true story...weird story.

Awhile back there was this person I was describing to my hubby that was a real jerk, lying stealing, and being a general SOB...the day after telling my hubby that, dude died. Same thing happened with somebody else within a couple weeks.

I've been a disgruntled employee cuz my boss is a lazy _ _ _ _. I finally decided to have a sit down and calmly try to work things out. That night she pretty much has a heart attack. She didn't die.

So, um, if I talk about them, they die. If I talk to them, they sicken.

Moral of the story? Don't piss me off.

Kidding. But seriously, how weird is that?!