Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Belly up to the Bar (aka The Post Whorin' Thread) (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=6070)

Mudpuppy 06-28-2010 02:32 PM

back and i dig that gif as well - hard to stop staring..

Cutty72 06-28-2010 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 387342)
Bullshit. Optimus might as well have said TRANSFORM AND PRODUCT PLACE :lol:
Plus their military advisor should have been skinned alive roasted on a spit for that grievous misrepresentation of the armed services

Military misrepresentation is so much the norm now that instead of looking for what they did wrong, I look for what they did right. It's a shorter list. :lol

Rangerscott 06-28-2010 08:19 PM

What did they do wrong military wise? I didn't pay attention. Fox is not an actress. She's a prop. Shia doesn't bug me.

azoomm 06-28-2010 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutty72 (Post 387639)
Military misrepresentation is so much the norm now that instead of looking for what they did wrong, I look for what they did right. It's a shorter list. :lol

Really?

Y'all are going to argue "Military Misrepresentation" in a movie about intelligent objects that transform from cars to robots? :skep:

marko138 06-28-2010 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 387710)
Really?

Y'all are going to argue "Military Misrepresentation" in a movie about intelligent objects that transform from cars to robots? :skep:

Excellent point.

derf 06-28-2010 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 387710)
Really?

Yes, now go back to your corner and let us adults have a real conversation about important topics

azoomm 06-28-2010 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derf (Post 387742)
Yes, now go back to your corner and let us adults have a real conversation about important topics

You're so cute when you're tall [online].

:nee:

derf 06-28-2010 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rangerscott (Post 387703)
What did they do wrong military wise? I didn't pay attention. Fox is not an actress. She's a prop. Shia doesn't bug me.

First off, the air force did something without a mint on thepillow of thier hotel room 10,000 thread count pillows.

Shia la buffoon has been in the worst movies that ruined my childhood franchises, or did you forget something called a crystal skull

njchopper87 06-28-2010 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derf (Post 387745)
First off, the air force did something without a mint on thepillow of thier hotel room 10,000 thread count pillows.

Shia la buffoon has been in the worst movies that ruined my childhood franchises, or did you forget something called a crystal skull

You said something about pillows.. that's about all I got out of that.

I just watched that shit last night.. My smile turned into a frown and I quickly found it hard to stay awake. Horrible movie.. I have nothing against Shia though..

Rangerscott 06-28-2010 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derf (Post 387745)

Didn't watch it. He didnt ruin that movie. Spelberg did.