Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Belly up to the Bar (aka The Post Whorin' Thread) (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=6070)

Amber Lamps 05-17-2010 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoshuaTree (Post 373549)
Best Buy - same price, same contracts, but you don't have to file for a rebate at Best Buy, they make it an "instant" rebate. :)

Exactly! That's why I went with them! You'll get yours first because I'll be at the rally...:lol:

JoshuaTree 05-17-2010 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber Lamps (Post 373561)
Exactly! That's why I went with them! You'll get yours first because I'll be at the rally...:lol:

To be fair, the Sprint Store wouldn't even "guarantee" that they'd have EVOs on the 4th. "... it might be a few days..." (i.e. they were being handed out to friends and family first, then the general public would get whatever's left over).

I'm already collecting suggestions for apps to buy. I definitely will have a 32GB microSDHC card ready for the phone. :)

Amber Lamps 05-17-2010 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoshuaTree (Post 373588)
To be fair, the Sprint Store wouldn't even "guarantee" that they'd have EVOs on the 4th. "... it might be a few days..." (i.e. they were being handed out to friends and family first, then the general public would get whatever's left over).

I'm already collecting suggestions for apps to buy. I definitely will have a 32GB microSDHC card ready for the phone. :)

yea I have a 16g card now and I'll see how it goes... with the 8m camera and all the sons that I like to put on a phone, I use it for a mp3 player in the car. Any idea how big of a card comes with the phone stock? The HD2 came with a 16g card...

Cutty72 05-18-2010 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 373548)
I hear ya man. Just hearing his probs with them was enough. Now to hear someone else having issues seals the deal even further. Just sucks for you guys too.

Well my first message was left yesterday (sunday) and they are closed, so didn't expect an answer. No answer today kinda bugged me. I'll try tomorrow and if I get no answer, and no response, then it's on to bigger fish. I still have the # of the CEO that ebbs posted before.

marko138 05-18-2010 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutty72 (Post 373617)
Well my first message was left yesterday (sunday) and they are closed, so didn't expect an answer. No answer today kinda bugged me. I'll try tomorrow and if I get no answer, and no response, then it's on to bigger fish. I still have the # of the CEO that ebbs posted before.

Thats exactly the kind of shit that makes a company worthless to me.

HurricaneHeather 05-20-2010 12:14 AM

Mangia for dinner, Schlitterbahn manana then to the Grand Hyatt for the weekend! Happy Anniversary to me! :D

Cutty72 05-20-2010 12:16 AM

Got the trailer from Lowes to haul the bike with me to school in June.
Then went out drinking with the locals. Free drinks for serving our country FTW!!!

t-homo 05-20-2010 01:53 AM

2 days until I am 21. Shit is going to be crazy.

marko138 05-20-2010 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutty72 (Post 374340)
Got the trailer from Lowes to haul the bike with me to school in June.
Then went out drinking with the locals. Free drinks for serving our country FTW!!!

Good deal, brother. Again, welcome home and thanks for your service.

Dave 05-20-2010 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HurricaneHeather (Post 374339)
Mangia for dinner, Schlitterbahn manana then to the Grand Hyatt for the weekend! Happy Anniversary to me! :D

Hell yeah schlitterbahn