Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Belly up to the Bar (aka The Post Whorin' Thread) (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=6070)

njchopper87 02-25-2009 07:51 PM

GL Rogue, with all those interviews and contacts I'm sure you'll grab something soon. There's no doubt about it.

On a side note, I'd like to take this time to share my hatred of public speaking. Both the class and the notion its self. I have to give the second speech of six tomorrow in my damn class.. I'm just happy the semester is half-way finished already.

Edit: GL to you too zed.

zed 02-25-2009 08:29 PM

thanks and good luck on your speech too.

rogue 02-25-2009 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njchopper87 (Post 171321)
GL Rogue, with all those interviews and contacts I'm sure you'll grab something soon. There's no doubt about it.

On a side note, I'd like to take this time to share my hatred of public speaking. Both the class and the notion its self. I have to give the second speech of six tomorrow in my damn class.. I'm just happy the semester is half-way finished already.

Edit: GL to you too zed.

I hated my public speaking class. I can..or could write a helluva speech and do well on my presentations/speaking, but I hated it. :td:

Now I'm trying to come up with a plausible reason for the old job firing me. Hell, I'm not even sure if they truly consider my fired since I was told to "come back in 90 days and talk to me" :scratch:

I guess I could give a generalized "downsizing" excuse. :idk:

Lamnidae 02-25-2009 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 171356)
I hated my public speaking class. I can..or could write a helluva speech and do well on my presentations/speaking, but I hated it. :td:

Now I'm trying to come up with a plausible reason for the old job firing me. Hell, I'm not even sure if they truly consider my fired since I was told to "come back in 90 days and talk to me" :scratch:

I guess I could give a generalized "downsizing" excuse. :idk:

works for me. Tell them you were told you were being let go (true?) and that you were told to come back in 90 days (true again?)

That's all you should have to explain, play dumb w/ everything else....

njchopper87 02-25-2009 09:12 PM

If she says that wouldn't they just overlook her for someone without the possibility of leaving?

Lamnidae 02-25-2009 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njchopper87 (Post 171383)
If she says that wouldn't they just overlook her for someone without the possibility of leaving?

all she would have to do is explain that look, she can't wait 90 days....

rogue 02-25-2009 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amblyopic (Post 171387)
all she would have to do is explain that look, she can't wait 90 days....

Not only that I'm not guaranteed to be able to go back. :idk: Plus, this job will make more money so where do you think I'm going to want to be? :lol:

njchopper87 02-25-2009 09:52 PM

True enough. :lol:

marko138 02-26-2009 07:53 AM

It's my Tuesday.

rogue 02-26-2009 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 171570)
It's my Tuesday.

Working all weekend again? That sucks. :( Do you ever get weekends off?