Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Belly up to the Bar (aka The Post Whorin' Thread) (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=6070)

dReWpY 05-11-2010 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 371237)
No, b/c he'll eat the food at some point. Or at least he has up to this point. And he still drools all over the damn place when we eat our dinner.

I'm sorta thinking it's something with this bag of food. It came with a sample can of some of wet dog food. So after he wouldn't touch his dry food last night I cracked the can open and he went nuts like he normally does and scarfed that down in seconds.

u feed iams?

marko138 05-11-2010 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drewpy (Post 371462)
u feed iams?

Yeah.

dReWpY 05-11-2010 03:38 PM

my dogs loved that can of wet food that came with it, thats what tipped me off :lol:
mine do the same thing, some times they eat a little, wait, come back and finish it, thats if the other doesnt finish it first

got my grades for the semester, straights A's 4.0 GPA ballin' if i must say

azoomm 05-11-2010 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drewpy (Post 371472)

got my grades for the semester, straights A's 4.0 GPA ballin' if i must say

Congrats.

I've got one stinky B so far. Finished one final an hour ago. I have three more finals over the next two days. Statistics is a two-part both today and tomorrow.

Cruzergirl 05-11-2010 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 371480)
Congrats.

I've got one stinky B so far. Finished one final an hour ago. I have three more finals over the next two days. Statistics is a two-part both today and tomorrow.

Congrats drewpy!

One B and two A's for me this semester. I can't even imagine taking so many finals in such a short time. Eeek! Good luck!

dReWpY 05-11-2010 04:08 PM

eh my classes were enviromental ecological toxicology and Thesis research

azoomm 05-11-2010 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cruzergirl (Post 371481)
Congrats drewpy!

One B and two A's for me this semester. I can't even imagine taking so many finals in such a short time. Eeek! Good luck!

I'm supposed to have the rest on Thursday. But, my trip to NJ with BMW was moved up a day because they are having two days of demos. I'm just glad my professors like me enough to reschedule finals. My head hurts.

dReWpY 05-11-2010 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 371484)
I'm supposed to have the rest on Thursday. But, my trip to NJ with BMW was moved up a day because they are having two days of demos. I'm just glad my professors like me enough to reschedule finals. My head hurts.

ef that, i tried taking 19 hours before, about damn near killed me

Cruzergirl 05-11-2010 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drewpy (Post 371485)
ef that, i tried taking 19 hours before, about damn near killed me

Yeah, :lol: 12 hours and working full time is hard enough. Azoomm... you goddess... :bowdown: What's your secret? :screwy:

dReWpY 05-11-2010 04:44 PM

hell my nine hours, working the bar as a bar manager/ tender/ bar back/ security and doing research is bad enough