Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Belly up to the Bar (aka The Post Whorin' Thread) (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=6070)

njchopper87 05-10-2010 10:16 PM

My helmet is falling apart. Do not buy Hawk helmets... not like I really needed to say that to anyone here.

HurricaneHeather 05-10-2010 10:24 PM

I have new drugs today. So far...I can't really stand up straight. I haven't decided if this is a good thing or not yet.

azoomm 05-10-2010 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HurricaneHeather (Post 371168)
I have new drugs today. So far...I can't really stand up straight. I haven't decided if this is a good thing or not yet.

Did you really stand up that straight before?

marko138 05-11-2010 07:46 AM

My dog is not eating his food. I have no idea why. He used to freak out when you got his food, he'd wolf it down in seconds. Now, he'll eat a few bites and walk away. Eventually he'll finish it but it's usually hours later. He's otherwise normal. Plays, wants snacks and treats.

tommymac 05-11-2010 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 371221)
My dog is not eating his food. I have no idea why. He used to freak out when you got his food, he'd wolf it down in seconds. Now, he'll eat a few bites and walk away. Eventually he'll finish it but it's usually hours later. He's otherwise normal. Plays, wants snacks and treats.

I would watch him for a few days or maybe get some new/fresher food and se ehow that works.

marko138 05-11-2010 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 371222)
I would watch him for a few days or maybe get some new/fresher food and se ehow that works.

This is day 3 of this business. The bag was new on Wednesday of last week. Maybe there's something he doesn't like about this bag. Its the same food as he's eaten for the last 3 years.

He hasn't eaten a single bite yet this morning.

tommymac 05-11-2010 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 371225)
This is day 3 of this business. The bag was new on Wednesday of last week. Maybe there's something he doesn't like about this bag. Its the same food as he's eaten for the last 3 years.

He hasn't eaten a single bite yet this morning.

Maybe buy a new bag and try that. Not eating can be the first sign somethings wrong, seen it with my kittehs and would get them to the vet prety quickly.

marko138 05-11-2010 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 371227)
Maybe buy a new bag and try that. Not eating can be the first sign somethings wrong, seen it with my kittehs and would get them to the vet prety quickly.

I know. We are worried about him. But like I said everything else is normal. He ran like a banshee on Sunday, playing like crazy. Actually this is day 4. This started Friday. I better call the Vet today.

tommymac 05-11-2010 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 371229)
I know. We are worried about him. But like I said everything else is normal. He ran like a banshee on Sunday, playing like crazy. Actually this is day 4. This started Friday. I better call the Vet today.

Any signs of weight loss?

marko138 05-11-2010 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 371234)
Any signs of weight loss?

No, b/c he'll eat the food at some point. Or at least he has up to this point. And he still drools all over the damn place when we eat our dinner.

I'm sorta thinking it's something with this bag of food. It came with a sample can of some of wet dog food. So after he wouldn't touch his dry food last night I cracked the can open and he went nuts like he normally does and scarfed that down in seconds.