Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Belly up to the Bar (aka The Post Whorin' Thread) (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=6070)

t-homo 05-02-2010 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drewpy (Post 368361)
you tried K3 yet? Shit ain't bad for legal THC synthetic

Some of usare still at work mofo

Some of usare still at work mofo

nah. didn't realize there was K3 out. K2 has been illegal here for the last month or two. I tried that a couple of times but was never really pleased. Nothin beats natural.

marko138 05-02-2010 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutty72 (Post 368351)
I think this is the first time ever that marko has at any point had more miles for the year than me :lol:

Broseph, I got nearly 700 miles after this 500 mile, 4 state marathon weekend with this slave driver Gas Man. And my rear tire is all but destroyed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Chi (Post 368438)
:lol: Reeeealllly. Busted your ass eh, dont you think ya'll should keep that private? How do you log the miles on something like that?

It's a very complicated process.

Gas Man 05-02-2010 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 368502)
Broseph, I got nearly 700 miles after this 500 mile, 4 state marathon weekend with this slave driver Gas Man. And my rear tire is all but destroyed.

Dude. Not my fault I hv to come to town for u to ride. Wtf. I come out twice this year. U shud doible ur normal annual mileage.

Phenix_Rider 05-03-2010 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 368502)
It's a very complicated process.

:lol: I ought to post a pic of my rear tire. "Welcome to New Jersey" It wasn't that great to begin with, but our little trip this weekend left a clearly defined flat area.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 368515)
Dude. Not my fault I hv to come to town for u to ride. Wtf. I come out twice this year. U shud doible ur normal annual mileage.

And force him to ride all interstate? :wtfru:
Marko's going to need highway pegs and a touring screen :lol

marko138 05-03-2010 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phenix_Rider (Post 368588)
:lol: I ought to post a pic of my rear tire. "Welcome to New Jersey" It wasn't that great to begin with, but our little trip this weekend left a clearly defined flat area.

No shit on that wind screen and pegs. You shoulda seen me squirming around on that bike.

And really we only did interstate to make time. Otherwise I woulda taken him back roads the whole way like we did Saturday.

Dave 05-03-2010 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phenix_Rider (Post 368588)

There's some great spots to ride but not when you just want to cross the border to say you did :lol:

Phenix_Rider 05-03-2010 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 368595)
No shit on that wind screen and pegs. You shoulda seen me squirming around on that bike.

And really we only did interstate to make time. Otherwise I woulda taken him back roads the whole way like we did Saturday.

I saw a little of it. You should have seen me goofing off while we were in Jersey. I can stick my feet on the back pegs or down on the swingarm sliders. That's a weird feeling- because you feel every movement of the suspension then.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 368637)
There's some great spots to ride but not when you just want to cross the border to say you did :lol:

:lol: GM filled in the whole little area where you can't see individual states. Not very impressive when you look at his sticker. Though when you think about it, it takes something like 6 hours to get across Ohio, and at least 8 hours in PA.

racedoll 05-03-2010 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phenix_Rider (Post 368980)
:lol: GM filled in the whole little area where you can't see individual states. Not very impressive when you look at his sticker. Though when you think about it, it takes something like 6 hours to get across Ohio, and at least 8 hours in PA.

And if you are going across Ohio, you better let me know!

Dave 05-04-2010 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phenix_Rider (Post 368980)
I saw a little of it. You should have seen me goofing off while we were in Jersey. I can stick my feet on the back pegs or down on the swingarm sliders. That's a weird feeling- because you feel every movement of the suspension then.

always love the old slide up to the pillion on the hwy and act like the rider fell off move :lmao:

Phenix_Rider 05-04-2010 07:13 PM

:devil: FUCK!! :blowup:
Why the hell can't the Phillies play some away games?!!?
Home game every damn day this week! And the week after next! Every other mother fucking week for the rest of the season!!! Really, WHY?! I have to go through that garbage to leave work. I HATE city drivers!!!!!! And I was on the bike today and couldn't even lane split because the bastards were in between every damn lane. Sonuvabitch! Some asinine fools were scalping tickets in this nonsense too! :piss: Two cars nearly clipped my right leg, and a piece of shit cab tried to squeeze me into another worthless car that was squeezing up the merging left lane that ended 30 feet back! :fu2: The same morons in the cab bought tickets from the scalpers after the cab muscled in front of me. If there weren't a cop in front of the camel teet sucking cab driver, I would have got off the bike and punched him!!:overkill: