Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Belly up to the Bar (aka The Post Whorin' Thread) (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=6070)

Mr Lefty 04-30-2010 06:33 PM

that a 10 ton rated jack?

Amber Lamps 04-30-2010 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eBBs15 (Post 368062)
that a 10 ton rated jack?

:lol:

Amber Lamps 04-30-2010 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Chi (Post 367084)
Marko, do you have eyes?

I dont think I've ever seen you without sunglasses on.

Psycho, while Drewpy may not have said he doesnt want you there out loud, I am sure he would prefer you not follow him around like you make quite clear you are doing.

I told you both when you broke up that I was there for you if you needed me, and I've tried to keep to that however you make it hard to like you here on the forum.

You've made it pretty clear that you cant be in the same place without starting drama. There are at least 5-6 threads here where you've come out slinging mud and ugliness. While he isnt guilt free, you are by far the more drama ridden and crazy between the two of you, and you've done that without any help from Drewpy.

If you plan on starting any drama at what is sposed to be a fun gathering of friends, stay home. We dont want your crazy and we dont want your drama.

*Edit to add* - I forgot to mention, as you may have forgotten, but you have made several very clear threats that you planned to crash the Rally and make it miserable and "exciting" for you to be in the same place with Drewpy's new GF. So if you'd like to get all angry and act like an innocent, remember that when you talk about not starting something.

Hey Angel, why waste your time on trash like that? We'll see what happens that weekend. Personally, there were people at last year's rally that I absolutely HATE but all in all it turned out fine. We all got into our "cliches" and had a good time imho. I t will be the same this year I'm sure, just because she is there doesn't mean we have to talk to her, now does it?:lol:

Cutty72 05-01-2010 07:50 AM

Good call AL.

azoomm 05-01-2010 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber Lamps (Post 368099)
Hey Angel, why waste your time on trash like that? We'll see what happens that weekend. Personally, there were people at last year's rally that I absolutely HATE but all in all it turned out fine. We all got into our "cliches" and had a good time imho. I t will be the same this year I'm sure, just because she is there doesn't mean we have to talk to her, now does it?:lol:

Good call.

We all need to now stop giving the attention whore attention. :wink:

Mr Lefty 05-01-2010 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber Lamps (Post 368099)

HATE? really? that's kind of a strong word IMO... there were some eclectic personalities to be sure... but all were cool with me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 368211)
Good call.

We all need to now stop giving the attention whore attention. :wink:

no doubt. we need an attention whore button... click it and they get the swinging cock.

cept I think that may make some (T-rock... Drewpy) into attention whores :lol:

t-homo 05-01-2010 06:49 PM

go fuck yourself.

Trip 05-01-2010 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by t-rock (Post 368258)
go fuck yourself.

He also fits that category as TWFix's princess.

racedoll 05-01-2010 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 365666)
Take a guess...I'm anal about how my lawn is mowed. This doucher owns a mowing company too. He sucks. Cuts my shit too short.

It's so they come back more often and can make more money off of you.

marko138 05-01-2010 10:28 PM

Gas Man busted my ass with 200 miles today. My ass is sore as hell. I figure we'll get 300 tomorrow.