Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Belly up to the Bar (aka The Post Whorin' Thread) (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=6070)

marko138 04-28-2010 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 367039)
Damn spiffy there, is that youre one wedding/funeral/job interview suit :lol:

I can say that because thats all I have, the beauty of working in the ER scrubs and cargo pants:rockwoot:

I've got more than 1 suit, my man.

tommymac 04-28-2010 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 367046)
I've got more than 1 suit, my man.

ok 2 :lol:

Cutty72 04-28-2010 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 367032)
Dude, I gotta wear a tie 3 days a week usually. Whenever they are in session.

Here's a little action for ya.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._2865792_n.jpg

That's one job I never want, one where I have to wear suit and tie.
Give me jeans and a t-shirt any day.

My ACU's aren't bad, but I have to shave every morning. :td:

marko138 04-28-2010 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutty72 (Post 367068)
That's one job I never want, one where I have to wear suit and tie.
Give me jeans and a t-shirt any day.

My ACU's aren't bad, but I have to shave every morning. :td:

Just when they are in session. Which, in reality, isn't all that often. Then I wear jeans.

Cutty72 04-28-2010 10:23 AM

You said 3 days a week. that's 2 more times than I've worn a tie in the last year! :lol:

marko138 04-28-2010 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutty72 (Post 367074)
You said 3 days a week. that's 2 more times than I've worn a tie in the last year! :lol:

They are in session M-W. But not every week. Usually 1 or 2 weeks a month.

Cutty72 04-28-2010 10:27 AM

Got it.

damn... I have to wear ACU's every day regardless.

the chi 04-28-2010 10:30 AM

Marko, do you have eyes?

I dont think I've ever seen you without sunglasses on.

Psycho, while Drewpy may not have said he doesnt want you there out loud, I am sure he would prefer you not follow him around like you make quite clear you are doing.

I told you both when you broke up that I was there for you if you needed me, and I've tried to keep to that however you make it hard to like you here on the forum.

You've made it pretty clear that you cant be in the same place without starting drama. There are at least 5-6 threads here where you've come out slinging mud and ugliness. While he isnt guilt free, you are by far the more drama ridden and crazy between the two of you, and you've done that without any help from Drewpy.

If you plan on starting any drama at what is sposed to be a fun gathering of friends, stay home. We dont want your crazy and we dont want your drama.

*Edit to add* - I forgot to mention, as you may have forgotten, but you have made several very clear threats that you planned to crash the Rally and make it miserable and "exciting" for you to be in the same place with Drewpy's new GF. So if you'd like to get all angry and act like an innocent, remember that when you talk about not starting something.

marko138 04-28-2010 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Chi (Post 367084)
Marko, do you have eyes?

I dont think I've ever seen you without sunglasses on.

Psycho, while Drewpy may not have said he doesnt want you there out loud, I am sure he would prefer you not follow him around like you make quite clear you are doing.

I told you both when you broke up that I was there for you if you needed me, and I've tried to keep to that however you make it hard to like you here on the forum.

You've made it pretty clear that you cant be in the same place without starting drama. There are at least 5-6 threads here where you've come out slinging mud and ugliness. While he isnt guilt free, you are by far the more drama ridden and crazy between the two of you, and you've done that without any help from Drewpy.

If you plan on starting any drama at what is sposed to be a fun gathering of friends, stay home. We dont want your crazy and we dont want your drama.

I'm actually blind. I read the forum with braile.

ontwo 04-28-2010 10:36 AM

We finally dropped the ties this year. Long sleeve button up Labor Day - Memorial Day. Golf shirts through the summer