Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   t-rock, no likey facebook comment (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=2679)

t-homo 10-02-2008 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 75567)
This is an inside joke from indy. t-rock told everyone that he "likes to have sex with his friends while they are asleep in bed"

No. I said "I texted my friend to see what time the game is tonight," and it was interpreted as "I have sex with my friends while they are asleep at night."

Mr Lefty 10-02-2008 07:47 PM

T-Rock... we twist words around... I'll be the first to admit that... but there's NO WAY we'd twist THAT into you have sex with your friends... sorry...

the chi 10-02-2008 07:54 PM

ok guys, dont ya'll think this has been taken far enough? I mean, Trock may be gay, the world may never know, but we've been beating this dead horse a tad long...every day the poor kid catches shit for this, I mean, come on, lets find someone else to pick on for awhile...

I nominate Piz...simply cuz I want to see him sit on someone and squash them like a tiny bug...

Trip 10-02-2008 07:59 PM

But it's too much fun, maybe we should switch to berating drewpy again, he deserves it more.

Mr Lefty 10-02-2008 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Chi (Post 75582)
ok guys, dont ya'll think this has been taken far enough? I mean, Trock may be gay, the world may never know, but we've been beating this dead horse a tad long...every day the poor kid catches shit for this, I mean, come on, lets find someone else to pick on for awhile...

I nominate Piz...simply cuz I want to see him sit on someone and squash them like a tiny bug...

come on mom... we're just having fun!!! I mean none of us believe it... or he'd had his own room (not cause he's gay... cause he has sex with his friends while they sleep)

:lol:

seriously though... it's all good fun... shit... look at what drewpy gets, what I get for the princess thing... (bastards) and NtS gets for being an internet slut

the chi 10-02-2008 08:21 PM

I know, I know, we ALL get ragged on for the odd things we do and say, but if you think about it, TRock is getting way more than we usually give people...i mean every time the guy posts he catches shit for being gay...he may be, its funny how words can be changed...but dayum, lets find another joke and refer to this one sparingly...

Mr Lefty 10-02-2008 08:22 PM

yes mother.

fatburg 10-02-2008 08:27 PM

like i told Drewpy, 1 week of e-shit, then I move on. Put the joke in the Trunk and grill it up with some burgers.

Mr Lefty 10-02-2008 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatburg (Post 75595)
like i told Drewpy, 1 week of e-shit, then I move on. Put the joke in the Trunk and grill it up with some burgers.

well I reserve the right to pull this joke back out when we all meet again...

there is no experiation date on giving people shit in person!

JoJoYZF 10-02-2008 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebbs15 (Post 75596)
well I reserve the right to pull this joke back out when we all meet again...

there is no experiation date on giving people shit in person!

Truth