Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Belly up to the Bar (aka The Post Whorin' Thread) (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=6070)

dReWpY 03-11-2010 12:47 AM

im stoked, jerry is coming down for the nss track day, thats the only real reason im planning on doing it, i think he is going to shit a brick when he sees how fast you reach on the front strecth

psychochild28 03-11-2010 12:49 AM

That's cool. yea he will shit a brick. You going to get him drunk like last time?? :lol:

psychochild28 03-11-2010 12:51 AM

I'm so excited to be able to afford a brand new car and still get all my motorcycle gear. This week's kicked ass.

Other than Rico being sick....herniated disk in his neck isn't "supposed" to do anything for 3 weeks. Really hard to make a hyper dog lay down all the time.

dReWpY 03-11-2010 12:52 AM

him and our main bar tender are on a first name basis....

but in other news melinda was mugged a few weeks ago so that has sent him in to a tizzy, so its a god chance for him to come down and get away

psychochild28 03-11-2010 12:53 AM

Holy crap! Is she ok?? And is she coming with him? If not he'll be worrying about her a lot while he's here

dReWpY 03-11-2010 12:54 AM

adam said something about this. that sucks!
pudge got a hair cut, not a lions maim like last time, but a trim, so shedding is down, brock has a heart murmur, but the old vet said it was nothing to be worried about, pudge got a perfect clean bill of health, as always... damn dog is spoiled rotten, she has started to learn in the middle of the night she can weasil the pillow out from under me and she takes it over, i wake up with a stiff neck and no pillow, wtf

dReWpY 03-11-2010 12:55 AM

they arent together, not that means anything, but she has a broken pelvis in two spots and is hard up and cant move

psychochild28 03-11-2010 12:57 AM

OH..... wow that sucks! That's really scary.

Sorry to hear about him and her.

dReWpY 03-11-2010 12:59 AM

dude stalked her in a krogers parkng lot at 9am and ran up, grabbed her purse and took off running, it was stuck on her arm, he drug her about 25 yards and finally let go, when he did she fell, it was all on security cameras

and hotels suck, esp when your working on something that you have to talk about tomorrow and its to the ppl that gave you 120k.... fml in east tn and no bike an no time to play fml

psychochild28 03-11-2010 01:00 AM

Sorry to hear about brock still scary when you're dog's sick. I thought I caused rico's issue playing ball with him yesterday. Turns out he's had issues for a while and she didn't tell me. But Yea Pudge is a sneaky little thing. You should just add another one of your many pillows to the bed so she can have one and you can have one.

Sorry if i'm hijacking maybe we should move it to the belly up thread...