Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Pin yourself on our TWFix Map (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=2341)

racedoll 07-01-2010 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 388618)
Just do it on your city center, that's what I did.

Some of us live in areas where the city center would even give our location away. You blink and you are through my "city".

Mr Lefty 07-01-2010 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 389055)
Don't you live on base? They can't get in anyway. Right?

no... look at the map... you'll see exactly where I live.

Trip 07-01-2010 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racedoll (Post 389143)
Some of us live in areas where the city center would even give our location away. You blink and you are through my "city".

where you have your city and state on your profile, so I don't think it really matters :lol:

caveman 07-02-2010 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 67094)
Member's Map

:evg:

:hitfan: 232 members registered and ONLY 28 pinned!! :td:

:tt: So get to it!! :loser:

:bullchittroll:
You FAIL!!!:chug:

You complain about only 28 peeps pinned yet you yourself arent even pinned on there. So if you decide to pin yourself then pin me too, Fartknocker.

And I still can't figure out how to pin myself. There doesn't seem to be a balloon for me to type in a comment and who I am to drag onto the map.:whosr:

Cutty72 07-02-2010 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caveman (Post 389191)

You complain about only 28 peeps pinned yet you yourself arent even pinned on there.

And I still can't figure out how to pin myself. There doesn't seem to be a balloon for me to type in a comment and who I am to drag onto the map.:whosr:

I fingered it out. You have to sign up for google shit first, and then when you are logged in you can edit it.

And Ebbs, I can get on post. Me and derf are gonna come fuck up your shit. :lol:

Trip 07-02-2010 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caveman (Post 389191)

You complain about only 28 peeps pinned yet you yourself arent even pinned on there. So if you decide to pin yourself then pin me too, Fartknocker.

It's a new map thats only a few days old, it doesnt have all the old data.

You have to login to google apparently.

Gas Man 07-02-2010 03:31 AM

Caveman needs to learn to curve his tongue. I'll hv to bitchslap him when he drags his lazy out of bed.

caveman 07-02-2010 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 389219)
Caveman needs to learn to curve his tongue. I'll hv to bitchslap him when he drags his lazy out of bed.

I got something you can curve your tongue around, Sucka.

racedoll 07-02-2010 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 389155)
where you have your city and state on your profile, so I don't think it really matters :lol:

I'm not worried about it. Someone will find me if they really want to regardless if I post my location. I was simply stating that there might be others in the same situation (but would care).

Particle Man 07-02-2010 08:04 AM

I figure I live in the middle of freakin' nowhere so there are plenty of people closer to civilization to stalk :lol: