Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Gun Thread (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=15842)

OneSickPsycho 05-17-2013 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papa_Complex (Post 529226)
Heat of the moment, imminent threat of a weapon that was pointed at him, and an obvious accomplice. As long as his weapon was legal, I think he'd 'get away with it' almost anywhere, that has a reasonable legal system.

Yeah, there should be no question about it... unfortunately, that's not necessarily the way things work.

CasterTroy 05-17-2013 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papa_Complex (Post 529226)
I think he'd 'get away with it' almost anywhere, that has a reasonable legal system.

And doesn't have a gun grabbing, opportunistic, agenda pushing trigger finger

I.E. he'd be a goner in the US

LeeNetworX 05-17-2013 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasterTroy (Post 529199)
Problem is...he gets started on one and gets 95% complete and kind of loses interest.

Change that to 65% complete for any project, change it from "kind of loses interest" to "sits on his ass" and that sounds exactly like my brother-in-law.

RACER X 05-22-2013 03:37 PM

Z wants her " shield" back so now I need to look for a CCW, glock 30s or M&P 45c

I've ordered a raven concepts vanguard 2 minimalist holster for the 45c, for $40, I'll take the minor loss if I don't like it

just need to find places that rent those 2 guns

CasterTroy 05-23-2013 09:05 AM

My can is in! My can is in! My can is in! My can is in! My can is in!

Now to fill out the trust and send it in for my stamp!

RACER X 05-23-2013 10:21 AM

couldn't you have done the trust and gotten the stamp under way while waiting for your can?

there are places here doing trust for $300 to $200 w attys

one place has a form letter you fill out, all for free if you buy the can/ weapon from them

nhgunnut 05-23-2013 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasterTroy (Post 529332)
My can is in! My can is in! My can is in! My can is in! My can is in!

Now to fill out the trust and send it in for my stamp!

It is taking about 6 months right now.

CasterTroy 05-23-2013 12:33 PM

I've been telling the dealer that for 6 months Ed. But he's a hardheaded sumbitch! He wouldn't send me a template till he got the can. I still haven't figured that out. Now I have to navigate this legal jargon template to saw what I need it to say.

nhgunnut 05-23-2013 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasterTroy (Post 529340)
I've been telling the dealer that for 6 months Ed. But he's a hardheaded sumbitch! He wouldn't send me a template till he got the can. I still haven't figured that out. Now I have to navigate this legal jargon template to saw what I need it to say.

I am Reasonably sure that the Dealer needs the traveling papers with the serial number in his book before you can complete the Form 4. That if you are doing personal owner ship . The Purpose question answer if always "For My Collection"

CasterTroy 05-23-2013 03:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I had intended to use "For any lawful use"

But if that works better, hey, I'm easy.

I'm doing a revocable living trust agreement using the dealers template. He's never had one kicked back.
Question to YOU....Last page is a Schedule B. He told me no numbers or descriptions would go to the NFA on my trust. When I asked for the serial number and MFG he said "The can does not get added to you trust until the atf approves it"

So my question is....what gets filled out on the Schedule B?