Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Belly up to the Bar (aka The Post Whorin' Thread) (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=6070)

Lamnidae 02-18-2009 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corey (Post 167123)
Depends on the mood. COD4 and COD World at War have been getting some decent amount of play. Every now and then I'll fire up a game of Portal or Metal Gear Solid 4 to switch it up. But honestly, I've been playing the living shit outta my Nintendo DS. Got a flash cart loaded up with a bunch of games. Between Final Fantasy 3 and 4, Chrono Trigger, and Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, there hasn't been much PS3 or Xbox360 action lately.

That old skool Legend of Zelda (8bit?) That was the shitz....

I've been doing a lot of Little Big Planet lately, tossed in w/ some flight and racing simulation (no, not NASCAR).

Played the Demo for MGS4.... I do enjoy a good sneaking around, but I do love to light some shit up.... You get to do that later in the game?

and the music there isn't quite my style. perfer stuff a bit faster pace (okay, srhooms was funny)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 167124)
I'm in no hurry. Just whenever you get a chance. :)

I'm still trying to get my days and nights straight. Doesn't look like I'll be out looking for a job tomorrow since I'm still awake after tossing and turning for hours. :rolleyes:

ha
done and done. it's in your inbox.

Corey 02-18-2009 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amblyopic (Post 167126)

Played the Demo for MGS4.... I do enjoy a good sneaking around, but I do love to light some shit up.... You get to do that later in the game?

It's geared towards sneaking, but you have the option to play it how you want to. Once you get certain weapons you can go around and be a one man army with little fear. I've got an M4 with a grenade launcher, silencer and a pretty decent scope on it that'll tear through most people, and a rail gun/sniper rifle that will fuck up Geckos in one shot. Makes doing the run and gun thing a whole lot easier, but I did the first run through of the game more in line with sneaking than killing everything that moved.

Lamnidae 02-18-2009 05:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corey (Post 167129)
It's geared towards sneaking, but you have the option to play it how you want to. Once you get certain weapons you can go around and be a one man army with little fear. I've got an M4 with a grenade launcher, silencer and a pretty decent scope on it that'll tear through most people, and a rail gun/sniper rifle that will fuck up Geckos in one shot. Makes doing the run and gun thing a whole lot easier, but I did the first run through of the game more in line with sneaking than killing everything that moved.

Fun times.

I did the sneak and peak shit, but sometimes you just want to blow stuff away.

Kinda like Merc's 2.... It's like GTA but... militaristic.

Corey 02-18-2009 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amblyopic (Post 167130)
Fun times.

I did the sneak and peak shit, but sometimes you just want to blow stuff away.

Kinda like Merc's 2.... It's like GTA but... militaristic.

I'm waiting on Killzone 2. Looks like a shitload of fun.

Lamnidae 02-18-2009 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corey (Post 167131)
I'm waiting on Killzone 2. Looks like a shitload of fun.

i'm waiting on Tom Clancy's HAWX.

Granted I'm sure it'll be more arcade than I enjoy, but still I think it'll be fun.

marko138 02-18-2009 07:53 AM

Who started a new thread? Gas Man...you fucker...I bet it was you. I'm going to post in the old one. Fuck off.

derf 02-18-2009 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 167124)
I'm in no hurry. Just whenever you get a chance. :)

I'm still trying to get my days and nights straight. Doesn't look like I'll be out looking for a job tomorrow since I'm still awake after tossing and turning for hours. :rolleyes:

why would you waste your time doing that?

Dave 02-18-2009 11:58 AM

killzone 2 is going to be insane. Recently ive been playing the shit out of my psp. Registered it to my japanese account so now i have raiden and metal gear solid with me wherever i go. Really makes the train ride to and from work go quick!

Cutty72 02-18-2009 07:08 PM

i'm all about the mario kart right now.. cause it's new.

rogue 02-18-2009 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derf (Post 167212)
why would you waste your time doing that?

Because it sucks when I sleep through a call about an interview (like I did today).

Not that I don't mind staying up all night, mind you... :whistle: